Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else is very anxious and uncomfortable when changing your routine? (in my case the routine is rotting in my room)

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Even stuff like going to the store is a huge chore and drain on my energy. Having something to do on Friday (like going to the dentist) can have me anxious even on Monday, it will nag at me constantly that I have to do something, I'll be counting down the days every day.

And my routine is very bad. It's literally just laying in bed with my laptop next to me. That's it, that's my comfort zone. Anything other than that is stressful and very uncomfortable. And even on my laptop I do the same shit. Watch the same shitcoms, browse the same sites, play the same games (if I even have the energy to play).

Literally doing anything new is a chore, I haven't done anything new in years. Even if I wanted to do something in my room, or even on my laptop like maybe learn something, it would be a huge drain on my energy and very stressful.

Me because autism.

I'm pretty adaptable. Iv had to move all my life.

Running from humans, changing forests.

4098943 MALVOIUN 7

I can't sleep if I know I have to do something tomorrow that I don't usually do

i feel just like you brother, i can relate to many of your posts
:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Used to happen but not anymore

Used to happen but not anymore
I guess life happened and forced you to move on? Yeah, this inevitably happens to all of us, doesn't it? Life loves to kick you in the balls.
i feel just like you brother, i can relate to many of your posts
:cryfeels::cryfeels:
Maybe we'll wake up one day and it'll all be better.
I can't sleep if I know I have to do something tomorrow that I don't usually do
Yeah the insomnia thing is a bitch. Nowadays I just stay on my laptop so freaking late that eventually I have no choice but to fall asleep. The cut off is 2am for me, I force myself to go to sleep by then.