Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who else is not taken seriously by anyone (IRL only) ?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
I don't have any friends, never had any ever since I was like 11 or 12, literally (26 now)

Literally nobody IRL, not even my own family, takes me seriously. Everyone always insults my intelligence

My mom takes me seriously and that’s all

if you're short like me and work with tallfags in the work place then they're not going to take you seriously or they will try to be mean to you when u do something wrong in the work place.
i try to ignore the tallfags at work and only do my job

I am respected by friends. They look up to me as some sort of a big brother figure, since I am quite older.

It's actually a good thing. People underestimating you is the best way to be kept out of extra work and they don't ever think about you as a potential menace which can prove useful.

I am respected by friends. They look up to me as some sort of a big brother figure, since I am quite older.
A friend haver, aswell as a foid avi user too... Suspicious.

It's actually a good thing. People underestimating you is the best way to be kept out of extra work and they don't ever think about you as a potential menace which can prove useful.
:yes: :feelsthink:

I like how you think

but still... it can be infuriating at times.

-I'm very weird looking and short. I'm 26 and ever since I was 13 or so, strangers have been staring at me, looking at me too long, talking about me, pointing, joking about me, taking pics of me (these things all really happened...

-My mother very likely tells herself (to maker herself feel better), that sooner or later "he'll not want a gf anymore." My parents always knew it never began. As do 100% of people who see me. I'd love to prove all of them wrong, but I can't and I hate that :reeeeee:

:yes: :feelsthink:

I like how you think

but still... it can be infuriating at times.

-I'm very weird looking and short. I'm 26 and ever since I was 13 or so, strangers have been staring at me, looking at me too long, talking about me, pointing, joking about me, taking pics of me (these things all really happened...

-My mother very likely tells herself (to maker herself feel better), that sooner or later "he'll not want a gf anymore." My parents always knew it never began. As do 100% of people who see me. I'd love to prove all of them wrong, but I can't and I hate that :reeeeee:
That's the double problem of social judgement and inner acceptation. It's hard to accept your fate if it feels like it has been enforced upon you by others. And it's hard to act on your life when the entire world feels like an hostile place.

You need to find a niche and some sort of equilibrium. Easier said than done. Plus it may vary for each age of your life.

With me it is kind of paradoxal.

My family members think I'm smarter than I really am.

Many former school mates doubted my inteligence, and acted like I was dumb, because of how I used to act because of my social anxiety.

In the internet, many people love me, while others hate me... and others simply ignore me, for not having enough social status in that particular social media.

With me it is kind of paradoxal.

My family members think I'm smarter than I really am.

Many former school mates doubted my inteligence, and acted like I was dumb, because of how I used to act because of my social anxiety.

In the internet, many people love me, while others hate me... and others simply ignore me, for not having enough social status in that particular social media.
interesting...

my parents, like everyone, have always known it never began. It was always clear nobody ever thought I'll get a gf (I'm 26, and still KHHV, and also flirt-less)

my mother always says she dislikes people who lie to themselves/don't see the world as it is. But she's doing exactly that. Telling herself "one day he'll be ok with not having a gf/being alone" (maybe he'll change his mind through therapy or on his own)

WRONG

me because fuck people.