Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else is getting drunk and high tonight?

Straight edge here.

I wish. I have work in the morning.

Nah fam , got work.

I'd never disgrace the holiday celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ with such disgusting degeneracy.

Abomination said:
I'd never disgrace the holiday celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ with such disgusting degeneracy.

It's the celebration of Santa Claus and presents, actuallyyyyyyy

Kointo said:
Abomination said:
It's the celebration of Santa Claus and presents, actuallyyyyyyy

I don't take risks when it comes to potentially existing omnipotent beings bro, I don't want to have to face eternal perdition

Abomination said:
I don't take risks when it comes to potentially existing omnipotent beings bro, I don't want to have to face eternal perdition

Fair enough.

I was gonna acid trip but decided I'd do it on New Years instead.

Abomination said:
>he fell for Pascal's wager

justforlulzandkeks said:
Abomination said:
>he fell for Pascal's wager

The refutation of Pascal's wager is flawed because it doesn't take into account the very likely possibility that the members of the set of possible Gods don't have equal probabilities of existence

Incel_Because_Short said:
I was gonna acid trip but decided I'd do it on New Years instead.
Damn son.. I wish I had acid

Abomination said:

Idk if trolling.. lmao

Abomination said:

We're already dead bro, and this is hell. Sorry to let you know.