Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who else here uses the Queen's English

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
For example, you use the Oxford comma, spell civilization and honor as civilisation and honour, and so on.

Hows that the queens english. Thats just uk english

Why should I do that?

For example, you use the Oxford comma, spell civilization and honor as civilisation and honour, and so on.
Yes for spelling and a lot of vocabulary but I have no idea what a bloody Oxford comma is.

I tend to only put commas when it's absolutely necessary aka it would make parsing my statement difficult
my English is too shitty to specify it in any way: I mainly watch American things, but I used to learn British English in school, so it ended up being a mix of everything: I will use British spelling, but American vocabulary; I will pronounce vowels the American way, but drop r's etc. etc.

Yes for spelling and a lot of vocabulary but I have no idea what a bloody Oxford comma is.
This is a sentence without the Oxford comma: Mary likes toys, dresses and her mum.
This is the same sentence, but with the Oxford comma: Mary likes toys, dresses, and her mum.

There is no other English other than the queens English