Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Who else here has bad looks AND bad personality? Hey, IT, you are right about me.

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
I am not just subhuman, but also too far gone. Years of overprotective parenting, misfortunes, helping stray cats, social deprivation, occupational burnout and learned helplessness did not go well.

I don’t hate females, don’t worship mass murders, don’t want to hurt people. I disdain cucks but it is like a default. However, I became so dark, I need to pretend to be normal when I work, playtest games or just talk with people. I need to fake emotions to not scare them with my poker face and glass stare. I need to filter my words to not reveal some information about myself. You know, confess to somebody that you are a virgin or achieved nothing in life is a death sentence. But of course in the long run normalfags always feel that something is off. I am not that good actor after all.

Smiles of people like razors to me. Thanks, God, it is not common to just smile without any reason in my country. I bet I’ll go insane in such places as the USA. Happiness of others irritates me and small talks immediately lead to headache. Sometimes after I wake up I lie in bed paralyzed by fear of the coming day. My sexual fantasies become weirder and weirder.

Probably writing is my hobby because this way I can feel echoes of emotions of imaginary characters in my head. I can make an illusion of meaningful life and achievement.

So, yeah, I have horrible personality. I don’t see how anyone can stand me without halo effect. That is the one and only universal remedy that could help me.

I am bad and can’t form connections with so called normal people. Something snapped inside long ago. I am too tired to care anymore. I live in my own twisted world.

Incels.co is a perfect supportive place for me. There are users who more damaged and uglier than me. They have empathy unlike the others. If not for this forum, I'd rope myself this summer.

It’s over for badpersonalitycels

"Years of overprotective parenting, misfortunes, helping stray cats, social deprivation, occupational burnout and learned helplessness did not go well."

This pretty much describes me, except the stray cat part.

Yeah, because of all of these things, I have a horrible personality as well.

I think I have a good personality but I don't have friends so I don't know

I am autistic so I have 0/10 personality. Life is hard.

I am not just subhuman, but also too far gone. Years of overprotective parenting, misfortunes, helping stray cats, social deprivation, occupational burnout and learned helplessness did not go well.

I don’t hate females, don’t worship mass murders, don’t want to hurt people. I disdain cucks but it is like a default. However, I became so dark, I need to pretend to be normal when I work, playtest games or just talk with people. I need to fake emotions to not scare them with my poker face and glass stare. I need to filter my words to not reveal some information about myself. You know, confess to somebody that you are a virgin or achieved nothing in life is a death sentence. But of course in the long run normalfags always feel that something is off. I am not that good actor after all.

Smiles of people like razors to me. Thanks, God, it is not common to just smile without any reason in my country. I bet I’ll go insane in such places as the USA. Happiness of others irritates me and small talks immediately lead to headache. Sometimes after I wake up I lie in bed paralyzed by fear of the coming day. My sexual fantasies become weirder and weirder.

Probably writing is my hobby because this way I can feel echoes of emotions of imaginary characters in my head. I can make an illusion of meaningful life and achievement.

So, yeah, I have horrible personality. I don’t see how anyone can stand me without halo effect. That is the one and only universal remedy that could help me.

I am bad and can’t form connections with so called normal people. Something snapped inside long ago. I am too tired to care anymore. I live in my own twisted world.

Incels.co is a perfect supportive place for me. There are users who more damaged and uglier than me. They have empathy unlike the others. If not for this forum, I'd rope myself this summer.

Dude it's not your fault you live in a society that gas lightes you i've experienced this your parent's do it from top down to bottom you my brother have been brainwashed into this satanic cult of a society and they feed on your insecurities be care full out their this is not a kind world for any of us

My personality is excellent, and it doesn't help

Yeah I would say any personality anyone thinks I have is whatever version I pretend to be for that person. I'm no longer interested in opening up to anyone or getting to know them. I stopped being emotionally available.

I'm hardcore autistic so idk if that makes my personality bad or what even the definition of a bad personality would be.
Its not like i would treat her bad in anyway. But you most likely can't expect me to much things with her because im hardcore introvert but i don't consider that a bad personality thats just who i am. As long as you aren't rude/abusing her i don't see how a personality could be bad. I mean i can't force myself to like things i don't or become an extrovert.

If personality was my problem, how come guys never have problems with me. They talk with me, and never treat me bad? Because I am a good, kind and helpful person.
But for girls you first need to pass the looks check only then they will *maybe* give a shit about your personality.

Dude it's not your fault you live in a society

WE19

i have no personality

Me.

My bad looks made my personality worse. But it was subtle. Because I thought I looked ok! But the constant rejection made me more rude.

I could be wrong but understanding it might help with controlling it.

You could say I found my place in society! I'm a shoe rag! A sock with a hole in it.

Still useful... But disposable.

As long as I know this - and avoid the shoe - I can have a ok life. (By hiding)

I have a magnificent personality.

I'm beautiful, you can't deny that.

i am low t ricecel beta but still no gf

Baka IT did not notice me. What a shame. Maybe they don't want to show that someone is agree with them on something.

I have bad looks and the WORST personality(for women). I'm neurotic with not a trace of dark triad aggressiveness.

I guess I'm boring. I can only talk about games and the blackpill/lookism. Ironic. Kek