Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Who else hates when females wear leggings/yoga pants?

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
I really hate it. Like, why do they do it? Especially in the summer, when it’s hot out. Do they just have to show off their curves every moment?

The icing on the cake is that they show the outline of their fucking panties. It makes me want to fucking die.

Why?

Those clothings should be banned.

Yes bro

I never go outside anyway so it’s of no concern to me

Dress like a whore, get raped like a whore. Nasty whores who go outside with the smallest of shorts to the point where you can see their asscheeks, leggings so tight you can see their panties and asses should be sold into sex slavery

I hate that they do that as well. They try to attract chad’s

i hate yoga pants so much

"Silly incel that is for genetically elite men only teehee" Someone nuke the west

The only good clothing for a woman is burqa.

You know, there has been an outcry on YouTube about the exploitation of children. And even though I do believe that fucking kids is disgusting, guess what, women wearing nothing in the streets of our cities is almost as disgusting. Yet nobody is crying out for White Sharia.

skin-tight clothing should be banned

Women objectify themselves, then complain they are objectified

Tbh I hate when women wear anything thats revealing, in my opinion the majority of their bodies should be covered, it makes me furious when I see something extremely titillating that I can't obtain. I imagine this is how a rapist must feel.

Females should dress like in the 1800s and early 1900s.

They want to attract hot guys for their next gangbang.

Dress like a whore, get raped like a whore. Nasty whores who go outside with the smallest of shorts to the point where you can see their asscheeks, leggings so tight you can see their panties and asses should be sold into sex slavery
yeah, but we won't throw our lives away, meager as it is, for a used up whore. it would be nice to throw a bitch to the ground and force her panties off. but, its not worth the death sentence an incel is sure to receive for doing it. I've taken up just harassing cunts in round about ways. my anger is building though.
"Silly incel that is for genetically elite men only teehee" Someone nuke the west
even roast flap needs to be treated like the scum bitch that she is. death to cucks whiteknights and faggot normie scum.
The only good clothing for a woman is burqa.

You know, there has been an outcry on YouTube about the exploitation of children. And even though I do believe that fucking kids is disgusting, guess what, women wearing nothing in the streets of our cities is almost as disgusting. Yet nobody is crying out for White Sharia.

islam will take over this degenerate waste of space and rightfully place women where they belong. sucking an incel cock with tears running down their face

Hey,you're not supposed to look at them you filthy incel,they wear that for chad!

That's one of the most commen articles of clothing that I see foids wearing here, I'm indifferent to it at this point.

They want to let chad know.

Its about getting the high of validation and the feeling of being universally coveted and desired by everyone. Our provocation and sexual tension is their validation. That's their drug. At the same time, they hate facing the repercussions of attracting low status ugly men. Women want to experience constant dopamine hits. They want the world to be nice and rosy and make it their oyster.
God dammit I hate getting angry at foids all the time but how the fuck can one remain zen when realizing what they truly are? How do they fucking exist without the constant desire to shoot themselves? Why do men have higher suicide rates than these disgusting manipulative whores? Do they genuinely have no shame?

When I was a cucked teenager I always wondered "Why were women so oppressed in our history?" I realize now. They literally do not have any shame. They cannot control themselves, they barely have a fraction of an idea of what a society is, much less how to maintain it. If men do not force upon them the idea of being a decent human being they will wreak havoc and destroy the progress of civilization.

Maks me wanna ram my dick up their supple buttholes tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh

Yes and they would get mad if I stare at them . dumb roasties

yes they are so slutty and should be banned

tight jeans with big ass pockets and yoga leggings are standard uniform even for women in very long relationships lol, wearing them just to add as much angst as possible to anyone walking by that might desire them #SorryNotSorry

Tbh I hate when women wear anything thats revealing, in my opinion the majority of their bodies should be covered, it makes me furious when I see something extremely titillating that I can't obtain. I imagine this is how a rapist must feel.
This, it just makes me so upset. I know that foids don't know what it's like for men, but it's still almost as if they're deliberately trying to tease us.

I prefer seeing them in tight jeans. An attractive girl with a nice thick ass in tight jeans is a wonderful sight.

I prefer seeing them in tight jeans. An attractive girl with a nice thick ass in tight jeans is a wonderful sight.
I always found jeans ugly. Never wore them myself. But to each their own.

They should make it legal to rape foids that dress like whores.

I hate because it is only for chad. When I am passing by they are covering their body so I can't see very well

Last edited: