Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who else hates Christmas carols?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
Tis the season for bluepilled adults to cope with retarded children’s songs about how it’s some magical time of year and things are just somehow merry and jolly to cope with life

A Christmas Carol

Tis the season for bluepilled adults to cope with retarded children’s songs about how it’s some magical time of year and things are just somehow merry and jolly to cope with life
coping what? People who sing christmas carols have kids/family with them or something, I'm honestly jealous to see them with their friends, family, girlfriends and budding social lives. Even if it's a cope, I can imagine it's 100x more fun to be singing with people who love you than studymaxxing and LDARing in your room:feelsbadman:

Who cares, just try to get an xbox x from a mom or a grandma

tbh the older you get the more you realize that Christmas time is more depressing because of the Christmas holiday itself and knowing people are spending time with their loved ones. Not the long dark nights during that time of year.

I want to play reindeer games!