Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else gets horny when weight training?

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
I don't know why, but when I'm gymcelling, it's specifically when I'm lifting heavy weights that I get horny with no possible explanation. Whenever I'm busy doing simple heavy lifts, I'll start thinking about sex a whole lot and usually get a boner in the process (to my embarrassment). I'll also notice and catch myself staring at girls a lot immediately after a heavy taxing lift.

Is this an incel trait?

this is why i want to workout at home

this is why i want to workout at home
Foids who go to the gym are the worst. Most of the time they're only there because their boyf****ds go there. They do jack shit besides half-assed cardio, and if they do anything else, they don't even do it correctly.

I can't workout properly until I go home FUCK

Sounds pretty gay

@LastGerman does this happen to you when you get a pr

Same tbh but idk why lol after I’m done exercising I feel like going for a good wank more than usual

I actually do. I also should go for the penis bounce in front of some females.
I did a pec bounce in front a foid on the treadmill and she looked confused

I did a pec bounce in front a foid on the treadmill and she looked confused

She cannot comprehend the beauty of a pectoral bounce. Next time go for the penis bounce on top of that.

I feel horny after the weight training is over, not during.

She cannot comprehend the beauty of a pectoral bounce. Next time go for the penis bounce on top of that.
wtf is a pec bounce, dont feel safe googling it

Chad gets horny when stacies touch his Dick, its over

idk but I get soft because i always look in the mirror to see if my face changes while weight training and it doesn't so

I get the opposite. The harder I lift, the less horny I am. I'm beat up and miserable by the time I'm done with a session.

What is this shit

I dunno about weight training, but I feel horny pretty much all the time

I have a friend who claims to be able to cum through sit-ups. I don't have any idea of how that works.