Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who else despises the police?

Police officers are in the top 10 professions with high number of narcissists and psychopaths. Imagine being tall, buff, medium IQ and wanting a profession were you can perform your natural behaviour to intimidate, harass and punish weak men, powerless men and those who oppose you.

Sweden has reformed its police staff, removing the demand to speak swedish. The cops in my city are mostly either narcissistic feministic blonde females who use any chance they get to use their authority against their imagined oppressors or criminal tattooed Muslim Chads who are intimidating and don't speak Swedish. I've had more problems with the former as they would use any chance they get to batter you if you do something illegal or disobey their commands. They see that I look at them with disrespect. The anarcho-tyranny means they will not protect you from criminals; they are friends with the leading professional criminals in your county. They will charge you if you use legal self defence against a robber or intruder but not against them, weather you fight back or not. A friend of my father had a break in robber last year. He hurt the intruder legally but got sentenced hard by the court while the criminal did not get punished. At least he got to keep his stuff.

I live in a majority Muslim city and it's provoking not being able to use legal self defence even your your life is in danger while those who threaten business owners and rob and kill people don't get charged weather their identity is openly known or not. A civilian woman with a child got shot dead by a gang member at 10:AM by my local kebab shop 50 meters from where I live by the end of last year. It's still among the whitest fanciest apartment areas in town. You can even see the Turning Torso Building 10 meters from where I live. The police and the criminals see each other as in-group because they are the same type: privileged dark triad Chads / Stacies who although they don't help the people, support the politics of the ruling power.

Assholes who like dominating and obstructing peoples lives in the name of stupid laws made by old men
. Wasting their only lives to mess with others...

And when you do need their help theyre useless

Fuck 12 nigga

Ive seen some incel tier cops. Fuck them though they help support a system that benefits foids over males.

I like cops, they are friendly.

And when you do need their help theyre useless

Every single time I've had some issue where I legitimately needed the resources of the police, from suspicious activity near my home (home invaders and burglars scoping out for literally days in a car, and also gang members hanging around), to damage of property, they've been utterly useless and apathetic. They seemed more bothered by the fact that they had to write an extensive report and deal with the paperwork.

But if I take matters into my own hands and employ violence or my own private investigations, I'm suddenly the scumbag vigilante who needs to be put down.

I had to make contact with a police 2 times in my entire life,one was when they arrived at my house and spread dusty shit everywhere after ıt was robbed (Stıll no results about the thief) and other one was when ı run away from them with a bottle of beer in my hand whıle waiting for the bus.

Most of them seem to be extroverted high- tier normies/ chad-lites to chads, mostly the type of people to have bullied kids in their schooldays.
Condescending retards who love the pleasure of ruining and ending someone's life.
I used to admire cops but now I hate them, cucks who serve a system that hates us.
I think they are worse in some places than others. The polis here can be cunts but they've got nothing on the polis in the US. (I assume you're an Americancel)

I hate them about as much as I hate foids, which is about as much as I hate a wild animal that attacks me; I can only hate them so much; they do what they're programmed to do.

Chads and Normies, on the other hand, I hate with a fiery passion. I want them to suffer.

Last edited:
Most of them seem to be extroverted high- tier normies/ chad-lites to chads, mostly the type of people to have bullied kids in their schooldays.
Condescending retards who love the pleasure of ruining and ending someone's life.
I used to admire cops but now I hate them, cucks who serve a system that hates us.
ftp bro