Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who else despises the police?

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Most of them seem to be extroverted high- tier normies/ chad-lites to chads, mostly the type of people to have bullied kids in their schooldays.
Condescending retards who love the pleasure of ruining and ending someone's life.
I used to admire cops but now I hate them, cucks who serve a system that hates us.

They're really hypocritical that's what angers me

Don't care for white knights. Really don't care for ones I pay for.

THey should arrest more brown people

Did anyone else see the video out of Chicago today of the two cops shooting an unarmed man for using the train wrong? Cops are a violent force that exists to protect property.

Condescending retards who love the pleasure of ruining and ending someone's life.
Depends if you’re breaking the law or not. I’ve never had any problem with them.

They are there to enforce matriarchy

Did anyone else see the video out of Chicago today of the two cops shooting an unarmed man for using the train wrong? Cops are a violent force that exists to protect property.
They don't work for us that's for sure.

Fuck the police. Sick of getting pulled over by them because they think I’m drink driving or Im high as a kite.

Depends if you’re breaking the law or not. I’ve never had any problem with them.
Most the laws are cucked, and they don't apply them equally which makes them hypocritical bitches.
Fuck the police. Sick of getting pulled over by them because they think I’m drink driving or Im high as a kite.

Most the laws are cucked, and they don't apply them equally which makes them hypocritical bitches.
What kind of cucked situation could an incel find himself? Only cucked laws I know of involve divorces etc but we are never going to get married jfl.

What kind of cucked situation could an incel find himself? Only cucked laws I know of involve divorces etc but we are never going to get married jfl.
There's many like drinking in public, or your word against a foid if she hits you and you hit her back, being "high" while driving, and so many other ways they try to fill their quotas by fucking over unattractive men.

Assault laws, I've seen quite a few incels who got in serious trouble from the police for touching a foid (tapping her on the shoulder jfl). Foids despise incels so much they'll use the police to get them away from them.
Not to mention that if you're in some cucked af country, hate speech laws will get you in trouble irl, such as the UK and a few places in Europe.

Assault laws, I've seen quite a few incels who got in serious trouble from the police for touching a foid (tapping her on the shoulder jfl). Foids despise incels so much they'll use the police to get them away from them.
Not to mention that if you're in some cucked af country, hate speech laws will get you in trouble irl, such as the UK and a few places in Europe.
Then get mad at the people who come up with these laws, you think police officers have any power when it comes to choosing and coming up with new laws? Lol.

Then get mad at the people who come up with these laws, you think police officers have any power when it comes to choosing and coming up with new laws? Lol.
If they enforce cucked laws that still makes them fags, they also don't apply the laws equally. They let foids and the rich and their cop friends get away with things 1000 times worse than what they'd let an incel get away with. The nazis just followed orders too, that doesn't excuse their bad behavior.

police avoid violent criminals and usually arrested harmless guys 99.9% of the time

I hate the cops tbh

Robot minded cucks.

Police bully me a lot, I got arrested and released the same day just for sleeping in my car.

Most of them seem to be extroverted high- tier normies/ chad-lites to chads, mostly the type of people to have bullied kids in their schooldays.
I used to admire cops but now I hate them, cucks who serve a system that hates us.
I mean if you ask a girl how big are her boobs she can call pigs on you and they will get you arrested and fuck your lfie up bcause they are just that... dogs.
On the other hand you can be a manlet and a fmoid in a bullying manner can ask you how tall are you while holding her laughter obviously, you call them and they do nothing!

The nazis just followed orders too, that doesn't excuse their bad behavior.
Nazis... Bad behavior? I’m missing something here. :feelsokman:

i don't know what cops do tbh
when i was young i thought they took down bad guys but now it seems they are just glorified security guards these days
the laws are so cucked and so many leftoid judges just let criminals go that there's no point being a copper anymore. like a bunch of vile sub-human trash teens can steal cars and cops can't do anything except maybe track them down, "charge" them and the teen trash just get let go by the system back onto the streets
depressing

Never had problems with them

I do.
fucking pigs

idc about them

I have a problem with cuck laws and corruption, not really the police themselves. The whole system is fucked but there’s nothing we can do about it.

New lightning Avi is nice
Yea tbh. Genesis is hated af and male in top of that. So no halo that I could've gotten

Anyone who upholds the system is an enemy

If they enforce cucked laws that still makes them fags, they also don't apply the laws equally. They let foids and the rich and their cop friends get away with things 1000 times worse than what they'd let an incel get away with. The nazis just followed orders too, that doesn't excuse their bad behavior.
Nazis didn't do anything wrong. Go fuck yourself.

I don't really care about the police. However sometimes i will randomly shout "fuck the polic" soley because i think that it makes me appear cool, and alpha.

THey should arrest more brown people

3A253DCC 2957 47A9 984F 99B40D881D70

Top brass are wine and dined in Israhell with free ‘operations’ training. Know who rulez over you.

They don't work for us that's for sure.

Absolutely. They are agents of the state who work for a paycheque and a pension. They give zero fucks about you, others, and society. They're smart enough to follow orders, but dumb enough not to question them.
Police bully me a lot, I got arrested and released the same day just for sleeping in my car.

WHY THE FUCK CAN YOU GET ARRESTED FOR SLEEPING IN YOUR OWN DAMN CAR?!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS WORLD!

Last edited:
I cheer everytime when they get killed

tbh if it wasn’t for the police then I (and most other incels) would have been beaten to death by gangs of chads as a teenager.

I might become a pig. Easy job. Paid 6 figures to do nothing but power Trip and harass innocent people. Seems legit.

Not just cops but bullshit laws in general. Anyone who supports drug prohibition just needs to instantly die tbh.

tbh if it wasn’t for the police then I (and most other incels) would have been beaten to death by gangs of chads as a teenager.
The police never protect incels. Always chads, foids, and the rich first.

The only good cop is robocop