Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else copes with drugs?

F

FailedAbortion

Greycel
I've been abusing Adderall for like a year now. To the point where it doesn't even feel good anymore. I just take it sometimes to feel different. I've recently started to take up words to 100mg. Doesn't do anything to me other than keep me up at least 48 hours. I've tired meth and it was amazing but I haven't done it since(3 months ago) because I know I'll become addicted to it if I continue. Atm I'm taking to get benzos, and insomnia meds prescribed to me in hopes I can start coping with those. I don't give  a shit anymore. I honestly hope I can overdose before this year comes to an end.

Prozac. Surprisingly good at suppressing my suicidER thoughts.

Benzos have a very bad tolerance problem but they're good for a little while, so make it worth. And don't try overdosing with benzos since they're crap for that.

Thankfully, I don't have any friends so I also don't know anyone who could sell me drugs. I'm kind of an extreme person in the sense of IF I do something, I do it very radically. This is also why I struggle so much to get my diet under control, because I either live like a super healthy professional athlete for a couple of months, and then I eat tons of shit for a few months again.

DAFMFP said:
Benzos have a very bad tolerance problem but they're good for a little while, so make it worth. And don't try overdosing with benzos since they're crap for that.

I know that I'm not that much of a retard. It would be a combination of different meds. Benzos, addy, probably some H. I'm not sure yet I'll figure it eventually

I don't have any friends, so I don't have any connections with dealers. If I had friends then I would have probably OD'd by now.

I wanna buy drugs but its so expensive so I wanna get surgery first

Been clean for a while now. Thinking about it tho

The only type of drugs I take is hard liquor.

FailedAbortion said:
I've been abusing Adderall for like a year now. To the point where it doesn't even feel good anymore. I just take it sometimes to feel different. I've recently started to take up words to 100mg. Doesn't do anything to me other than keep me up at least 48 hours. I've tired meth and it was amazing but I haven't done it since(3 months ago) because I know I'll become addicted to it if I continue. Atm I'm taking to get benzos, and insomnia meds prescribed to me in hopes I can start coping with those. I don't give  a shit anymore. I honestly hope I can overdose before this year comes to an end.

there is a powerful benzo I used, it works like wonders

OFFTOPIC: your nick is metaphoric or truth?

jagged0 said:
The only type of drugs I take is hard liquor.

Your not redpilled enough if you're not coping with hard drugs

Pot, booze, and occasionally Dilaudid
Short-term drugs are freakin amazing and literally make you forgot about all the shit around you
Long-term they can really mess you up mentally and physically

I want to get into weed