Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else copes with drugs?

F

FailedAbortion

Greycel
I've been abusing Adderall for like a year now. To the point where it doesn't even feel good anymore. I just take it sometimes to feel different. I've recently started to take up words to 100mg. Doesn't do anything to me other than keep me up at least 48 hours. I've tired meth and it was amazing but I haven't done it since(3 months ago) because I know I'll become addicted to it if I continue. Atm I'm taking to get benzos, and insomnia meds prescribed to me in hopes I can start coping with those. I don't give  a shit anymore. I honestly hope I can overdose before this year comes to an end.

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

General of Incel Army
★★★★★
12d 1h 58m
Prozac. Surprisingly good at suppressing my suicidER thoughts.

DAFMFP

DAFMFP

Recruit
★★★
Benzos have a very bad tolerance problem but they're good for a little while, so make it worth. And don't try overdosing with benzos since they're crap for that.

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Thankfully, I don't have any friends so I also don't know anyone who could sell me drugs. I'm kind of an extreme person in the sense of IF I do something, I do it very radically. This is also why I struggle so much to get my diet under control, because I either live like a super healthy professional athlete for a couple of months, and then I eat tons of shit for a few months again.

F

FailedAbortion

Greycel
DAFMFP said:
Benzos have a very bad tolerance problem but they're good for a little while, so make it worth. And don't try overdosing with benzos since they're crap for that.

I know that I'm not that much of a retard. It would be a combination of different meds. Benzos, addy, probably some H. I'm not sure yet I'll figure it eventually

Kointo

Kointo

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
I don't have any friends, so I don't have any connections with dealers. If I had friends then I would have probably OD'd by now.

swissincel

swissincel

Officer
6d 5h 59m
I wanna buy drugs but its so expensive so I wanna get surgery first

Battlefield3cel

Battlefield3cel

Banned
-
Been clean for a while now. Thinking about it tho

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
The only type of drugs I take is hard liquor.

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
16d 13h 49m
FailedAbortion said:
I've been abusing Adderall for like a year now. To the point where it doesn't even feel good anymore. I just take it sometimes to feel different. I've recently started to take up words to 100mg. Doesn't do anything to me other than keep me up at least 48 hours. I've tired meth and it was amazing but I haven't done it since(3 months ago) because I know I'll become addicted to it if I continue. Atm I'm taking to get benzos, and insomnia meds prescribed to me in hopes I can start coping with those. I don't give  a shit anymore. I honestly hope I can overdose before this year comes to an end.

there is a powerful benzo I used, it works like wonders

OFFTOPIC: your nick is metaphoric or truth?

F

FailedAbortion

Greycel
jagged0 said:
The only type of drugs I take is hard liquor.

Your not redpilled enough if you're not coping with hard drugs

NormieHolocaustNow

NormieHolocaustNow

Greycel
Pot, booze, and occasionally Dilaudid
Short-term drugs are freakin amazing and literally make you forgot about all the shit around you
Long-term they can really mess you up mentally and physically

Indari

Indari

NPC Destroyer
★★★★★
155d 14h 21m
I want to get into weed