Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Who else barges into foids in public like me?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
I barged into this foid with her normcuck bf while on my way to the library to print off a return label.
That faggot didn't even call out to me and come after me, he and her just kept on walking.
I could easily kick his faggy ass so hard, his slag mother would feel it.

I barged into quite a few foids downtown today too.

I am rarely out in public unless I'm out with my mom

I'd rather keep my distance, honestly

Whores are covered with Chad's puke and slobber and it would be very generous to let that anywhere near me for no reward

I'm too high inhib for that

Brutal,
I'm too high inhib for that
When I do barge into foids, I notice that any nearby men don't seem to react to it.
They don't call out to me or chase me, demanding me to apologize to her.
I find this surprising, considering that I live in the united cUcKdom, a fucking foid worshipping soyshithole.

Brutal,

When I do barge into foids, I notice that any nearby men don't seem to react to it.
They don't call out to me or chase me, demanding me to apologize to her.
I find this surprising, considering that I live in the united cUcKdom, a fucking foid worshipping soyshithole.
Trust me bro, it's not as bad as it is in italy (where that guy is from) I have a homie who goes to high-school and he told me that they made posters about feminism and feminicide because a whore (giulia cecchettin) was killed by her bf after she cheated on him. When the school closed for summer in June the posters were still up after like 9 months, Teachers still talked about it and the "patriarchy" became a word people use irl.

no but I plan to do it once im ogremaxxed