Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who does feel that even incels.me logo mogs him

MubarakTheCoper

MubarakTheCoper

Recruit
★★★★
Just look at that frame, straight back, the skull size, the height and he is white. I bet his skin is soft and healthy too.
It's over if a chadlogo mogs you 

GBEUMGw.png

We should photoshop st. blackops2cel's face into that guy and make it into our new forum logo.

I don`t know guys but i think the logo made us look like cucks from foreveralone, i think the mods should change him with blackops2cel drawing or something tbt.

That logo isn't incel enough, I agree. The only thing that can't happen is having a normie cuck logo

Make St.Elliot and St.blackops2cel the logo together.

BakaHapa said:
We should photoshop st. blackops2cel's face into that guy and make it into our new forum logo.

Back in r/incels I was saying we should replace Reddit robot (idk wtf it's called) with blackops2cel robot. We should do it in here.

Tfw logomogged hard.

MubarakTheCoper said:
Back in r/incels I was saying we should replace Reddit robot (idk wtf it's called) with blackops2cel robot. We should do it in here.

1509509947944.jpg