Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who do you think will win the 2020 USA election?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
I don't really care, I don't live there
Neither do I. Not a burgercel. But a maplecel has the most to do with it. Tacocels too I guess but as more of a diaper.

Ttump the Dump is a fucking moron. The thing that gets me over this whole thing is that he is NOT a conservative. He has nothing in common with your standard US conservative type. He ran Republican because that's the dumber party with loyal voters i.e.. Church groups, seniors, idiots, flat earthers, gun nuts, etc.

Ttump doesn't even care. He wants attention and gets it from whoever he can. He's a sensationalist. Never has a world leader been so proficient in bullshit. He is the epitome of liberal.... Numerous businesses (much fraud), numerous wives, no fathering capacity, is totally irreligious, etc.

Biden has never quite had centre stage so it'll be interesting. In terms of dementia they are neck and neck. Just reads Dump's tweets for that. I don't think Biden or anyone would be stupid enough to do just that one aspect of Ttump's idiocy

He ran Republican because that's the dumber party with loyal voters i.e.. Church groups, seniors, idiots, flat earthers, gun nuts, etc.
Ttump the Dump is a fucking moron.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Yes, Conservatives are the dumb ones. Not like the left is literally pushing gay agendas onto kids and destroying the country over one nigger because the media told them to. Also lol @ thinking flat earth/gun nuts=dumb. Exact opposite.

"durrr ur a conspiracy theorist". Keep calling me FBI buzzwords br0

Who are the candidates?

Yes, Conservatives are the dumb ones. Not like the left is literally pushing gay agendas onto kids and destroying the country over one nigger because the media told them to. Also lol @ thinking flat earth/gun nuts=dumb. Exact opposite.

Konzpirazi theoryyyieessssssssss :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I hope Trump wins again.

Both extremes shouldn't even be considered stances in politics.

Stop with the 'media' excuse. There's morons of all sides in the media. The real problem is SOCIAL media and that's where you get idiots riled up about one dead nigger and/or a bunch of others.

I'm not from burgerland as I said. Objectively watching its programming though, 'right' media i.e. Faux News is far more nonsensical and shamelessly extreme than the 'left.' In fact when there's nothing else good on for comedy I sometimes put on Faux News.

Anyway I'm a centrist. I don't lean left or right just 'cus muh values.' Is arguing there are more than two genders absolutely retarded? Yes. Transsexuals thinking they don't have to disclose that they are mutilated versions of the same gender they were born and generally believing they changed genders? Fuck that. Current niggers are being systematically oppressed? Fuck no. They are of their own making now for the most part. Hell the only group/club you could come up with nowadays the would be offensive is the white-straight-male support group. And for those idiots who say 'well yeah you got the KKK' or some shit, fuck that. As if I want anything to do with those clowns.

Religion is all bullshit. The earth is not flat; are you fucking retarded? Owning guns in the US and toting one to Wal-Mart does not make you free. I like guns but US gun nuttery is just stupid to the rest of the world and it shows. And Ttump is lying fraud with nothing but a life of fraud and flash to show for it. If Biden has dementia then Dump is on some other alien level of insanity

Both extremes shouldn't even be considered stances in politics.

Stop with the 'media' excuse. There's morons of all sides in the media. The real problem is SOCIAL media and that's where you get idiots riled up about one dead nigger and/or a bunch of others.
No dumbass. It's the jewish media racebaiting. Social media and the media on your TV screen are both run by the same (((((person))))
I'm not from burgerland as I said. Objectively watching its programming though, 'right' media i.e. Faux News is far more nonsensical and shamelessly extreme than the 'left.' In fact when there's nothing else good on for comedy I sometimes put on Faux News.
All mainstream media is jewish-owned. Try watching infowars, America first, etc etc. The rightwing (Actual rightwing not cuckservative jewish mainstream shit) media is wayyyyy less insane than left wing. Mostly because lefties don't need to go underground as their viewpoints are what the jews want
Anyway I'm a centrist. I don't lean left or right just 'cus muh values.' Is arguing there are more than two genders absolutely retarded? Yes. Transsexuals thinking they don't have to disclose that they are mutilated versions of the same gender they were born and generally believing they changed genders? Fuck that. Current niggers are being systematically oppressed? Fuck no. They are of their own making now for the most part. Hell the only group/club you could come up with nowadays the would be offensive is the white-straight-male support group. And for those idiots who say 'well yeah you got the KKK' or some shit, fuck that. As if I want anything to do with those clowns.
All of those are true, and niggers aren't oppressed. The white man is oppressed if anyone.
Religion is all bullshit. The earth is not flat; are you fucking retarded? Owning guns in the US and toting one to Wal-Mart does not make you free. I like guns but US gun nuttery is just stupid to the rest of the world and it shows. And Ttump is lying fraud with nothing but a life of fraud and flash to show for it. If Biden has dementia then Dump is on some other alien level of insanity
The earth is flat and corona is false. Owning guns and bringing one to wal-mart is the exact definition of free. You should be able to carry a firearm anywhere and everywhere. Biden has dementia and trump is a cuckservative but think of it like this; If trump wins, we could see Mike pence take over.

And mike pence is GIGA BASED

No dumbass. It's the jewish media racebaiting. Social media and the media on your TV screen are both run by the same (((((person))))

All mainstream media is jewish-owned. Try watching infowars, America first, etc etc. The rightwing (Actual rightwing not cuckservative jewish mainstream shit) media is wayyyyy less insane than left wing. Mostly because lefties don't need to go underground as their viewpoints are what the jews want

All of those are true, and niggers aren't oppressed. The white man is oppressed if anyone.

The earth is flat and corona is false. Owning guns and bringing one to wal-mart is the exact definition of free. You should be able to carry a firearm anywhere and everywhere. Biden has dementia and trump is a cuckservative but think of it like this; If trump wins, we could see Mike pence take over.

And mike pence is GIGA BASED
View attachment 278112View attachment 278113

Jews....got it.

Pence is just athing though. Abortions are good. It stops shithead hoodrats from being born that you will pay taxes to take care of.

If your a business refusing queermoes then you're just an idiot. It's not going to stop people from being gay and you're just losing revenue.

How is freezing minimum wage a good thing for wagecucks like most people?

Why are you on about the world being flat? That's next level crazy. Nevermind all the images and video from space. It just makes no practical sense. What's causing gravity and the EM field shielding us from the sun? You're saying every single rocket launch to space is fake and they just....land in the ocean somewhere??

The coronavirus is real. I do agree that all this hysteria is bullshit though and solely fuelled by media.

No matter who wins, we will always lose

Yes this is inceldom discussion since if any of the liberal options get elected they could come after us hard and make women even more powerful.

Trump. People don't realize how much of an enthusiastic following Trump has in this country. You don't see much because the news coverage is all about how so many people are protesting for Tyrones.

But let me be clear. Once November comes around, if there is ANYTHING that older white people (as someone who lives in Indiana and literally next to the Indiana/Kentucky border) are good at, it is lining up and voting. No other race in this country is better at it than the older whites. Young people are way too distracted to wait for hours to vote at the polls, but the older whites are so fucking good at it jesus fucking christ.

So come November, no fucking white person will vote for a blue old man who is going to choose a black foid as VP. Trump for another 4 years bitches! And then people will realize just how small the BLM people really are, and just how many are "protesting" just to either 1) save face, or 2) build their stupid IG accounts to look like they are a "part of the cause."

TLDR: Trump will win because older whites actually have fucking patience. BLM is not as big as people think it is, because so many larpers in these protests for social media points.

The corporations

biden. trump fucked up during the covid-pandemic

it's obvious just lol at libtards