Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who do you think will win the 2020 USA election?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Yes this is inceldom discussion since if any of the liberal options get elected they could come after us hard and make women even more powerful.

Trumps base is way more die hard than Bidens since he has more of a cult of personality thing going. I think he’ll come out on top probably

I don't live in the USA

don't know don't care

Biden no doubt. Its a sad reality but Trump's public image has been tarnished too much by liberals. Many republicans even want him out. The globalists in Europe would fight tooth and nail to make him lose.

Trump but I don't really care. I focused on politics two years ago & it didn't get me anything.

Trumps base is way more die hard than Bidens since he has more of a cult of personality thing going. I think he’ll come out on top probably

Trump tbh. Biden is low energy and even many leftists seems to dislike him because creepy old white man

Trump will probably win. Dude’s an idiot but his fan base is die hard and I’d prefer him to letting libtards who suck the cocks of women get into power.

Does it even matter? At the end of the day we know who will still reign

Trump tbh. Biden is low energy and even many leftists seems to dislike him because creepy old white man
Trump will probably win. Dude’s an idiot but his fan base is die hard and I’d prefer him to letting libtards who suck the cocks of women get into power.

Biden is legit mentally incapable/dementia ridden and most people both right and left know that. With that being said, most lefties (berniebros especially) are probably just not going to vote at all out of spite. However Biden’s team could just rig the election like Democrat’s have done in the past.

if there’s no foul play I see legitimately no way Biden will win. Hillary lost and she is A: a foid and B: not in late state dementia

Biden no doubt. Its a sad reality but Trump's public image has been tarnished too much by liberals. Many republicans even want him out. The globalists in Europe would fight tooth and nail to make him lose.
Low iq. He is probably gonna win by an even larger margin than 4 years ago
Yes this is inceldom discussion since if any of the liberal options get elected they could come after us hard and make women even more powerful.
I just hope for a civil war

Last edited:
Low iq. He is probably gonna win by an even larger margin than 4 years ago
I wish I could be this optimistic. But its simply not gonna happen. Most humans are normies and almost all normies hate Trump now. "Orange man bad" became a meme because that's exactly how these people think.

I wish I could be this optimistic. But its simply not gonna happen. Most humans are normies and almost all normies hate Trump now. "Orange man bad" became a meme because that's exactly how these people think.
Lefties destroyed their reputation after minneapolis+ Biden is ridicolous

Lefties destroyed their reputation after minneapolis+ Biden is ridicolous
None of it compares to the general all round hate people now have for Trump. Plus incidents like Minn. will actually ensure that liberals come out in droves to vote against Orange racist man. This political tactic is not new,they know what they are doing. Everyone here is coping hard for Trump to win.

Trump because this:

Political and social turmoil usually lead a country to move further on the right in the ballots. Look at early 30s Germany or, on a lesser scale, to Italy's "Strategy of Tension" in the 70s. If anything, these riots are good news for Trump.
However, his main issue will be dealing with the economical aftermath of the Corona crisis

None of it compares to the general all round hate people now have for Trump. Plus incidents like Minn. will actually ensure that liberals come out in droves to vote against Orange racist man. This political tactic is not new,they know what they are doing.
The problem is the liberal left is dead culturally and politically. I can't see them winning again. In Italy they are basically ruling through forcing themselves upon us

Ask Jacob Rothschild

Trump will most likely win.

What kind of question is this? Trump will win hands down.

Nobody knows. Trump looks absolutely cucked and powerless not being able to contain the riots and protect statues. But at the same time Republicans outside of urban centers are absolutely livid at Democrats, and white middle class Democrats in suburbs are secretly afraid for disorder.

@JohnWickCel who do you think will win in November elections?
I want to say Trump but the Democrats could always rig it in their favor and more liberal voters could turn out to spite Trump.

The problem is the liberal left is dead culturally and politically. I can't see them winning again. In Italy they are basically ruling through forcing themselves upon us
As far as I can see they are thriving in the USA. They succeded in bringing about gay marriage reformation, pro-abortion policies, gender nuetral loos, militant feminism and the resultant foid degeneracy,wider acceptance of transgendered, queer, drag queen nonsense, wider acceptance of sluttery.

The right wing is bound to fail since it fails to recognize the real force behind societal degradation-corporate capitalists and their financial backers. This is not a problem in countires with more authoritative governments but such countries are forced to remain poor in current era of geopolitics.

Cope. Normies are stupid as fuck. Trump has no rival. Bernie vs Trump, Bernie would have won probably but I don't think Trump will loose now. Trump has cult following.

Cope. Normies are stupid as fuck. Trump has no rival. Bernie vs Trump, Bernie would have won probably but I don't think Trump will loose now. Trump has cult following.
Cope harder. The normie public would rather place a literal potato in the oval office than have Trump back.

Cope harder. The normie public would rather place a literal potato in the oval office than have Trump back.
Found the Bernie fan.

yeah let's see who's coping. Time will tell.
Also I'm not a burgercel so I don't really care. Politicians are (((their))) puppets anyways.
I believe Yang was the best candidate

Found the Bernie fan.

yeah let's see who's coping. Time will tell.
Also I'm not a burgercel so I don't really care. Politicians are (((their))) puppets anyways.
I believe Yang was the best candidate
I am not burgercel either. Though i couldn't be happier if Trump won just to see the liberals screech. But gotta face reality.

I don't really care, I don't live there

As far as I can see they are thriving in the USA. They succeded in bringing about gay marriage reformation, pro-abortion policies, gender nuetral loos, militant feminism and the resultant foid degeneracy,wider acceptance of transgendered, queer, drag queen nonsense, wider acceptance of sluttery.

The right wing is bound to fail since it fails to recognize the real force behind societal degradation-corporate capitalists and their financial backers. This is not a problem in countires with more authoritative governments but such countries are forced to remain poor in current era of geopolitics.
They are not. People who consider themselves feminists are at an all time low. Big problem is they will be destroyed by the right but this right is tradcucked and bluepilled
I am not burgercel either. Though i couldn't be happier if Trump won just to see the liberals screech. But gotta face reality.
To be fair looking on the internet reality seems to be on Trump side

They are not. People who consider themselves feminists are at an all time low. Big problem is they will be destroyed by the right but this right is tradcucked and bluepilled

To be fair looking on the internet reality seems to be on Trump side
Internet is a reflection of nothing. Infact if you wanna see real internet trends read normie sites like facebook twitter. Those guys leave no chance to badmouth Trump. The election is not about Biden anymore, its about removing Trump.

Also if the right actually had any clout they would have stopped the gay marriage legislation. Now weed is legal in half of USA. Republican politicians are stooges to the same corporate overlords that Democrats are. Their trad views are just a veneer to get that sweet non urban white american vote.

Screenshot 20200615 143548 YouTube

Orange man is winning for sure. He'll try and finish everything he couldn't wrap up in the last 4 years. The Dems, China, Covid, the impeachment stuff and some other stuff have given him a hard time so far. So in the next 4 years he'll try and pull some shit. Probably lead the U.S. into some war or aggravate some conflict in the Middle East or somewhere, while dealing with the race tensions that just gained like 1000 points, while at the same time letting corporations do whatever they like. U.S. culture really has been stumbling for a while. Combine all this with U.S. education being shit, anti-intellectualism is rampant, corporations getting greedier by the day and the government losing track of it all. My prediction is that China will take the U.S's socioeconomic place in 10-odd years, hopefully.

Think of d american political system as the mafia. And the 2 parties are its lieutenants or it's a movie and different directors are vying for the job but the producer have the final pick.

I’m don’t want to make the wrong guess.

Joe Biden will win, as Trump has proven himself to be nothing but a small, yapping dog, and the Corona Virus has enabled Biden to minimize his public embarrassments.

Last edited:
Trump is a fucktard but I want him to win out of pure spite toward soycucks and feminists.

Internet is a reflection of nothing. Infact if you wanna see real internet trends read normie sites like facebook twitter. Those guys leave no chance to badmouth Trump. The election is not about Biden anymore, its about removing Trump.

Also if the right actually had any clout they would have stopped the gay marriage legislation. Now weed is legal in half of USA. Republican politicians are stooges to the same corporate overlords that Democrats are. Their trad views are just a veneer to get that sweet non urban white american vote.
Twitter and Facebook aren't a reflection either both because they both can be very pro Trump in many pages and because they incentivate anti Trump stuff and they are now a leftist globalist echo chamber
Joe Biden will win, as Trump has proven himself to be nothing but a small, yapping dog, and the Corona Virus has enabled Biden to minimize his public embarrassments.
Biden is embarassing
Trump is a fucktard but I want him to win out of pure spite toward soycucks and feminists.