Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who do you think holds the most power in soyciety on this forum?

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
i know no one is gonna voluntarily leak this cause security n shiet, mang.
but i wonder who sits in like a government position on this forum, so we can go to them and ask them to make some change for trucels, Chico :smonk:
I know one of you stinky 400 iq asses sits on some sort of board that determines fate for us niggers

we need your help because it's over for us in soyciety, mang

lot of fags with rich parents here

first thing first stop copying @NoLooksNoLife's persona

i know no one is gonna voluntarily leak this cause security n shiet, mang.
but i wonder who sits in like a government position on this forum, so we can go to them and ask them to make some change for trucels, Chico :smonk:
I know one of you stinky 400 iq asses sits on some sort of board that determines fate for us niggers

we need your help because it's over for us in soyciety, mang
You got me, brocel. I'm in the Illuminati.

The only thing i hold most days is my dick wishing i had a female these days, I dont think incels are powerful, Were the bottom barrel of men

first thing first stop copying @NoLooksNoLife's persona
didn't have my own to use in the first place, Chico :smonk:

it's over for originalness

Hey my best friend is in a government position, yeah...- let me know what you need

He's an incel too though, so apparently there's a limit on what he can achieve, lol

Hey my best friend is in a government position, yeah...- let me know what you need

He's an incel too though, so apparently there's a limit on what he can achieve, lol
i need a toilet and some dough, mang.

over

I AM. I AM PART OF PILGRIMS CLUB/BLACK NOBILITY/OPUS DEI/MOSSAD AGENDA 21 SUSTAINABILITY PLAN (IN SAINTS ROW 3)