Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who do you think has more haters ?

Recluse or Blkpillpress

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Just for reference around 40 people on this site have @Recluse on ignore

@Fat Link ignore count?

I hate you more because you are a spammer

You abandon your threads as fast as my father did me. Why don't you care about them?
He watches tiktok on rotation after responding to threads. Go easy on him.

Youuuurrrrrr mommmmmm

:feelskek: Perhaps.

How much attention do you need? We all took the TIME out of our day to respond to you. Don't neglect us Recluse.
What am I supposed to say to the people that straight up admit to being a hater of mine I responded to you

@BlkPillPres is more hated by far. :feelsclown:

He was surpassed by @Sneir as the most ignored sometime ago recently I believe but 2nd place still beats @Recluse at #17 on the list. :feelsthink:

Just for reference around 40 people on this site have @Recluse on ignore
Your also often brought up in inceltear discussions

daily .is magazine thread

I mog both of you in terms of having haters

blkpillpres tried convincing me it's white peoples fault blacks act so niggerish and tried saying they were actually entitled to reparations.

I will never ignore anyone as I am not a soycuck reddit fag who needs to block people who hurt my feelings and intrude on my hecking safe spacerino, but if I was I would probably block him.

You can be annoying and have shitty takes, but blkpillpres was a genuine soy cuck the day he fed me that info and I will remember it

MEANWHILE RIGHT HAND OF MASTER AND PRESIDENT OF INCELS NOTICED ME I FEEL ASHAMED I WILL SNORT ONE LINE FOR YOU!!! View attachment 665770 (IN VIDEO GAME)
what a fucking boring people are here, why ignore someone who does consistently spew out this giga randomness

I’ve never put anyone on ignore, I like reading stuff from all viewpoints

I don't have you on ignore.
Only faggy reddittors hit that button.

@BlkPillPres is more hated by far. :feelsclown:

He was surpassed by @Sneir as the most ignored sometime ago recently I believe but 2nd place still beats @Recluse at #17 on the list. :feelsthink:
How many people have me on ignore??