Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who do you think are the truecels on this forum?

Khhv truecel reporting in

Ah I thought you were a trucel because of your age
I'd be the proverbial meme if I were a 40 year old virgin basement dweller. Only virgin isn't true, thank goodness or I'd definitely have roped already.

Me. I don't care about anyone else.

Read my flair.

Probably almost no one by a strict definition, and glancing through the age thread it seems like everyone here is 19-22--I'd want to see inceldom well into the 30s before considering a trucel diagnosis.

Truecel checking in. In case you guy's have forgotten.

In my 30's and have never kissed a female.
neetcel and haven't worked a job for more than 10 years.

It's over and I will probably suicide at 40.

I may not be truecel looks wise, but I'm a lost cause mentally,it's over

Truecel checking in. In case you guy's have forgotten.

In my 30's and have never kissed a female.
neetcel and haven't worked a job for more than 10 years.

It's over and I will probably suicide at 40.
Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

thevman but I can't stand him

20 curry ugly autist locationcel and manlet. I am one of the truest truecels here.

me i play call of chernobyl and slowly follow other groups of stalkers and shoot mutants with them to cope with the boredom

im a confirmed truecel

I was a deformed trucel NEET. Still keep my social circle rather small as I'm not a naturally extroverted person, plus years of bullying for my ugly appearence pre surgery and late puberty.

I was a deformed trucel NEET. Still keep my social circle rather small as I'm not a naturally extroverted person, plus years of bullying for my ugly appearence pre surgery and late puberty.
How'd you escape? Surgery doesn't really make that much of a difference for most people, especially if they are deformed.