Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who do you support: Palestine or Israel? And why?

Which side?

• Total voters
Both, they can kill each other to death for all I care

Palestine is going to lose this tbh. Even if they win against Israel, America and NATO will probably intervene. But i still hate Israel, and burning jew tanks are always a nice sight

Palestine is going to lose this tbh. Even if they win against Israel, America and NATO will probably intervene. But i still hate Israel, and burning jew tanks are always a nice sight

Israel because i dislike the other side more.

If you dislike the other, you shouldn't support any sides.
Even if you do the bare minimum like donating to charities I'd still say that individual support hardly matters.
Also looking for incel approval is just retarded, winds will always go the opposite way of what the brown retards here would want.

Even if you do the bare minimum like donating to charities I'd still say that individual support hardly matters.
Also looking for incel approval is just retarded, winds will always go the opposite way of what the brown retards here would want.
I'm a brown retard?

The arrogance of Zionism in recent decades is sickening.
The revenge is going to be very very unpleasant abd that will show the world what they are.

Not a fan of either group of vile sand negros only differentiated by religion. But if I had to choose, Palestine

You're making too much out of this, which, again, is exactly what @Made in Heaven does
Mirin your censorship skills though
You didn't answer my question.

Morally, I'm against Israel. If you study the real history of the country, how it came to be, and the atrocities that the early Jewish militants committed in the name of their "God given home," then you cannot, in good moral conscience, support Israel and its existence as a state.

There is nothing moral, just, or fair about barging into your neighbor's home, killing him and his family, and then planting your flag on his front lawn and calling his stolen property part of your nation. You do that anywhere else in the world, you are immediately labelled as a terrorist, not only by governments and propaganda (media) outlets, but by common folks everywhere.

After all, what is terrorism, if not the commission of violence in the name of any secular or religious ideology? Israel has done both in spades across many decades up to this day.

Last edited:
Morally, I'm against Israel. If you study the real history of the country, how it came to be, and the atrocities that the early Jewish militants committed in the name of their "God given home," then you cannot, in good moral conscience, support Israel and its existence as a state.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

There is nothing moral, just, or fair about barging into your neighbor's home, killing him and his family, and then planting your flag on his front lawn and calling his stolen property part of your nation.
Maxresdefault 18

I hope both perish

@LesscoBlob who are you supporting and why?

I support Palestine as an Islamic. If I was a superhero, my first priority would be to destroy Israel

Palestine anyone with isreal should be lynched

I'm a loser and my opinion doesn't matter

Which one will cause the most suffering?

palestine but not because i care about them personally. i just hate jews

Fsj2021december 06 img02

Palestine, because I support any anti-liberal forces.