Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who do you support: Palestine or Israel? And why?

Which side?

• Total voters
Neither.

Like the USSR civil war, I just hope all incels are okay. For the rest, idc.

I ca

I can confirm. I've known some Arabs and met some Levantine ones that looked very white. As in they'll pass for German.
I myself have relatives with pale white skin and blue/hazel eyes or blonde/brown hair.

Pic rel is my sister. She had blue eyes when she was born but now they are hazel
IMG 20230619 WA0000

I myself have red beard with pink skin

I myself have relatives with pale white skin and blue/hazel eyes or blonde/brown hair.

Pic rel is my sister. She had blue eyes when she was born but now they are hazel
View attachment 897399
I myself have red beard with pink skin
Most Arabs who pass for White are Levantine . Although a small percent may be from north Iraq and a tiny percent from Egypt or north Africa.. Apparently some of the Berbers are also White passing. Like that French Algerian soccer player. Like other ethnics, how Attractive an Arab is often depends on how White passing he/she is.

https://elcinema.com/en/person/1001614/gallery/124269607/

This sand is Egyptian but looks very European..

Palestine bc. Total Kike Death

But honestly I don't care about Palestine, I hope both sides kill each other off so far as possible

Most Arabs who pass for White are Levantine . Although a small percent may be from north Iraq and a tiny percent from Egypt or north Africa.. Apparently some of the Berbers are also White passing. Like that French Algerian soccer player. Like other ethnics, how Attractive an Arab is often depends on how White passing he/she is.

https://elcinema.com/en/person/1001614/gallery/124269607/

This sand is Egyptian but looks very European..
Levant, north iraq, and west-iran look the whitest, but north africa has a fuckton of people who look white, its not a tiny percent except for in egypt Apparently some of the Berbers are also White passing. Berberid and Trans-Medetteranian are the 2 most common phenotypes in north africa

I support sandnigger religion worshipers killing each other.

IMG 1040

Both are subhumans. Sandniggers and kikes, both are subhuman but i support Kikes because I hate islam and Sandniggers more than kikes

no one can really predict the future but one can make reasonable predictions based on an accurate assessment of the current situation.

america is in rapid decline. it is undergoing massive social decay.

without america israel doesn't have full confidence of it's survival but israel does have nukes and a good military.

the problem with arab nations is that they have weak militaries and weak resolve so with that in mind, its easy to see israel getting even bigger in the future. it will use the terrorism excuse to conquer a weakened syria and expand. the 2004 iraq war was nothing but israel's bidding.

democracy weaken nations. nations with a strong male alpha leader are well... stronger and more of a threat.

Last edited:
KILL FEMOID SOLDIERS

to all of you who hates Israel because "muhaaaa jooos", u dumb idiots

they protect us from the primitive barbaric mudslims, goat-fucking, allahu akbar tribes who want to convert us all to islam

they protect us from the primitive barbaric mudslims, goat-fucking, allahu akbar tribes who want to convert us all to islam
Jews don't protect anyone but themselves. They never have and they never will. They actively encourage migration of dangerous third worlders into the West to subvert White ethnonationalism so that they can stay in power. Jews actively sabotage and harm the West.

fuck 'em all, i'm for neithER side hERe

I've got my own problems to worry about.

I believe Israel is at greater responsibility here and this bullshit is their fault. They pretend like they're good people meanwhile they drop phosphorus bombs on palestinian children. Fuck the neanderkikes, they are a criminal people who mutilate their children and let rabbis suck adrenochrome from babies mutilated penises.

Of course Israel does anything and everything to aggravate the situation because they have the support of the US and EU. And the (((media.)))

I believe Israel is at greater responsibility here and this bullshit is their fault.
:yes: :yes: :yes: They've been taking Palestinian land for decades now. They're imperialists and the right-wingers on the level of the Nazis themselves but like to LARP as victims of White supremacy. I hope the entire Muslim world gangs up on them and fully exterminates these vermin. We need a proper Holocaust.

Palestine is going to lose this tbh. Even if they win against Israel, America and NATO will probably intervene. But i still hate Israel, and burning jew tanks are always a nice sight
palestine has no fucking chance, they will go like the Redskins

Bibi knew.

His supporters know he knew.

And they don't care.

That is the mentality we are dealing with.

And these motherfuckers have got nukes.

Good luck.

Both are subhumans. Sandniggers and kikes, both are subhuman but i support Kikes because I hate islam and Sandniggers more than kikes
Why do curries love kikes so much?

Why do curries love kikes so much?
Mutual hatred for Muslims. Also, curries are a sycophantic, subservient, beggar race who've become brainwashed and accustomed into serving under globohomo anglos and jewish social media companies. Furthermore, unlike Russia and China, they have no strength of physiology to challenge the existing order so they seek to reinforce the existing order through their support for Israel. They are wired to lick boots and seek validation of jews and anglos. It is in their nature.

Mutual hatred for Muslims. Also, curries are a sycophantic, subservient, beggar race who've become brainwashed and accustomed into serving under globohomo anglos and jewish social media companies. Furthermore, unlike Russia and China, they have no strength of physiology to challenge the existing order so they seek to reinforce the existing order through their support for Israel. They are wired to lick boots and seek validation of jews and anglos. It is in their nature.
@PPEcel

To be fair, the Curries have resisted becoming troons and faggots like Western Europe.

hamas fighters destroyed the faggot party goers foids.