Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who do you support in the britbongistan election?

Who do you support?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
It’s brutal that all the news showing that the curry is getting mogged

Nigel Farage, The other two are awful.

If i was in UK i would vote for sunak we need more immigrant superiority in europe

Isn't the UK's old money richfag class basically a race of its own? You can barely call him curry.

Isn't the UK's old money richfag class basically a race of its own? You can barely call him curry.
He can’t be from old money due to being curry

On youtube I read lots of commenters saying how they think the Labour party is going to turn the UK around.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They should elect Hamudi

idc tbh they're all shit

but rishi sunak has a funny name so I'd say let's get him back in wot

and also he's currycel so due to innate curry love of rape he will widen the overton window until paki muslim grooming gangs form their own party, win the next election + take over the country in the name of allah and sharia law and universal foid rape

but he'll probably lose bc british people are the literal fun police it's fooked i tell ya

On youtube I read lots of commenters saying how they think the Labour party is going to turn the UK around.

I wasn't aware that keir starmer could govern or make policies beyond punishing people for alleged 'anti-semitism'

honestly the UK is beyond parody having a 'labour party' fronted by some toff with a knighthood. britain is a joke and the election is a punchline

I wasn't aware that keir starmer could govern or make policies beyond punishing people for alleged 'anti-semitism'

honestly the UK is beyond parody having a 'labour party' fronted by some toff with a knighthood. britain is a joke and the election is a punchline

Thats my feeling as well. All the political parties and all the senior government officials in each department are lords and ladies.

That is why I think they are de-industrializing, they want to return to their glory days of their families in the pre-industrial age. For mass immigration they are bringing in more peasants to rule over.

Ye ladsni support true brexit geezers like nigel innit these fokin immigrants be shanking me hood up innit

They are, gonna turn them around and fuck them up the ass with more brown and tranny dick.

They are, gonna turn them around and fuck them up the ass with more brown and tranny dick.

Tons of big curry cocks coming for them and the people secretly want it despite complaining.

Every single party conforms to the agenda of the usual suspects

They keep denying Patriotic Alternative the right to even register and stand as a political party

Democracy my arse

Oswald Mosley