Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Who do you love the most?

bodhisattvacel

bodhisattvacel

The Path to Enlightenment
In your life, which people keep you going, or make you happy in spite of your inceldom? I'm interested to see how people consider their families, as it seems very polarised here? Also, why do you love the people you do? For me it's my family, since I'm a somewhat high functioning incel we have a good relationship. Even my 6'3" mogger brother is close with me and my sister is a lesbian, so I don't have to endure seeing an endless stream of Chads

kill your sister for being lesbian only chad imbecile

In your life, which people keep you going, or make you happy in spite of your inceldom? I'm interested to see how people consider their families, as it seems very polarised here? Also, why do you love the people you do? For me it's my family, since I'm a somewhat high functioning incel we have a good relationship. Even my 6'3" mogger brother is close with me and my sister is a lesbian, so I don't have to endure seeing an endless stream of Chads
How the fuck do you still love your family despite your brother being 6'3?

Did you get treated differently than your brother? If so to what extent?

my sister is a lesbian, so I don't have to endure seeing an endless stream of Chads
So it’s better to see your sister fucking more women than you? LMAO how cucked is that

How the fuck do you still love your family despite your brother being 6'3?

Did you get treated differently than your brother? If so to what extent?
My dad and brother are both tall but my mom is really short, so I got my manletism from her, but they never treated me too differently other than making short jokes (that was kinda ragefuel tbh). I still love him because it's not like he made me short or made himself a height mogger, he was just lucky and he treated me well growing up. The only time I was treated differently was when foids were discussed, everybody would try change the topic quickly if I was present.

My dad and brother are both tall but my mom is really short, so I got my manletism from her, but they never treated me too differently other than making short jokes (that was kinda ragefuel tbh). I still love him because it's not like he made me short or made himself a height mogger, he was just lucky and he treated me well growing up. The only time I was treated differently was when foids were discussed, everybody would try change the topic quickly if I was present.
treated well despite being short equates face mogger and humour mogger cause look at kevin hart good looking people no matter how short are funnier

Of course you won't have tyrone face like Kevin Hart to make people laugh but I'm surprised there is no hatred, I would feel mogged brutally

So it’s better to see your sister fucking more women than you? LMAO how cucked is that
Are you saying you'd rather have to deal with seeing Chads coming to your home, shaking your hand, and then proceeding to absolutely pound your sister in the next room? Imagine having another guy fuck your sister in the next room when he knows you are definitely incel. Honestly all sex that I'm not having is enraging though

Having a female relative that is younger than 40 is cucked.

treated well despite being short equates face mogger and humour mogger cause look at kevin hart good looking people no matter how short are funnier

Of course you won't have tyrone face like Kevin Hart to make people laugh but I'm surprised there is no hatred, I would feel mogged brutally
I developed some humour as a kind of coping mechanism, but it's less that I'm actually funny and charming, rather that I am jestermaxxed. I do feel mogged by my family, but I know it's not their fault. Once this Chad at the gym came up and flexed right next to me while waiting for me to finish up, I actually wanted to beat him with a dumbbell

My parents because they're all I have. I wasn't close them as a kid, but as an adult I mended ties and want to be around them as much as I can before they pass. They're getting old. I'm sorta close to my older sister, but my younger sister I don't talk to. I'm not very close to my little brother but I look out for him because he doesn't have much family either.

Lesbians are larping, stupid gray

Are you saying you'd rather have to deal with seeing Chads coming to your home, shaking your hand, and then proceeding to absolutely pound your sister in the next room? Imagine having another guy fuck your sister in the next room when he knows you are definitely incel. Honestly all sex that I'm not having is enraging though
Cuckold

No One ....Even I fuckin' hate my self so much!!!

Myself ironically.
Even though I am subhuman I don’t really hate myself.