Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who do you hate more? r/FemaleDatingStrategy posters or r/TruFemCels posters?

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
I hate r/TruFemCels posters more because at least r/FDS posters will be intellectually honest and come out say "yeah, I'm a bitch I deserve Chad no I won't settle for anything less. I'll sleep with Chads in the mean time while waiting for BetaBux Chad to settle down with me. I'm too good for regular BetaBux."

I literally respect that level of sociopathic entitlement and narcissism than "femcels" who make a farce and cruel mockery out of our inescapable existences that they could easily escape if they were not land whale victim-playing Chad-Chasers who will inevitably get their way in the end.

Trufemcels since females can't be incels

Last edited:
aren't they both full of ugly sheboons (Black women)

I hate all of em equally

Last edited:
I hate all of em equality

ok, yes. but that defeats the purpose of the question. we all obv hate both subreddits but the joke is deciding which you hate *more* and providing an explanation for why you feel that way. It's like asking do u want to die from cancer or a car crash? Just a non-sequitur thought experiment.

oh fk im such a retard xD
ok, yes. but that defeats the purpose of the question. we all obv hate both subreddits but the joke is deciding which you hate *more* and providing an explanation for why you feel that way. It's like asking do u want to die from cancer or a car crash? Just a non-sequitur thought experiment.
that's fair if i had to choose which one do i hate more it would probably be femcels cuz it's full of larping whores

I hate r/trufemcels posters because all they do is appropriate our lingo without saying anything of substance.

I also hate r/FDS, but at least they're honest. They have no qualms saying to me what white liberals with a saviour complex would never say: that I am a genetically inferior garbage piece of shit who should not reproduce.

trufemcels

like u said, at least the roasties admit they dont want sub8 men

I hate trufemcels more. How can you claim inceldom and have a no dating policy? JFL.

What do you have against big black kweens?
they're really highly represented there for some reason. Like 50% of them are black legit compared to like 7% of reddits entire user base being black.

they're really highly represented there for some reason. Like 50% of them are black legit compared to like 7% of reddits entire user base being black.
Well if anyone can be femcels, its black women. They usually are the least preferred by all races of men (including blacks).

Id slash both members of those subs with a katana if it was legal tbh.

aren't they both full of ugly sheboons (Black women)
dont make fun of black kweens stay mad whietu boiii