Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who do hate the most¿

What or who do you hate most in this world

• Total voters
MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
Im not gonna lie. I always have different factors not just being a virgin that makes me a incel. Seeing through feminists fraulence, being treated like shit in school, lonleyness witch really hurt for the first year but its no were near as bad as year one for me. But now I wanna see what most us are like. So I make this poll to see and do be honest of what do you hate or who do you hate? Also tell why. The point is, theres no knowing the majority of peolple. Somtimes you'll see threads were incels dont hate women. Somtimes you'll seem them be bluepilled to a exctent but not to were they get a boot up dat ass. Other times you"ll get incels that think it's about race and those who hate other races. So lets see whos the majority and minority of this site.

I hate NTs most, but every foid I've ever met, even years before the blackpill, had ended up disliking me.

Those who treat me like shit for no reason.

I can't stand those judgemental fucks.

I wish I could mutilate their face and make them subhuman (in the darkness II)

I hate everyone except for based incels. I hate foids the most though

Im not gonna lie. I always have different factors not just being a virgin that makes me a incel. Seeing through feminists fraulence, being treated like shit in school, lonleyness witch really hurt for the first year but its no were near as bad as year one for me. But now I wanna see what most us are like. So I make this poll to see and do be honest of what do you hate or who do you hate? Also tell why. The point is, theres no knowing the majority of peolple. Somtimes you'll see threads were incels dont hate women. Somtimes you'll seem them be bluepilled to a exctent but not to were they get a boot up dat ass. Other times you"ll get incels that think it's about race and those who hate other races. So lets see whos the majority and minority of this site.
ANYONE SAY JEW WILL BE GETTING REPORTED AND THEIR FAMILY VISIT BY MOSSAD FOR EXECUTION

Simps should be on the list, theyre fuckin pathetic.

I hate everyone else but I slightly like people that are sharp and have that cut throat logic that sees through the bs of social hypocrisy, just love reading whatever long bs they got to write, food for thought ey

I just hate people who (unjustifiably) want to harm me either directly (e.g. by stealing from me) or indirectly (e.g. by enacting policies which will harm me)