Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who deserves it most?

I'd make suffer

• the guy

• the girl

• both

Results are only viewable after voting.
Classic_Jarvis

Classic_Jarvis

Recruit
★★★★★
Have you ever been infatuated with one girl over a long stretch of time? You looked forward to the few minutes a day you would be seeing her. You cherished these moments that she was completely oblivious about. You stared at her, you dreamed about her - in the privacy of your room you fapped to the memory of her. All you wished for in life was for her to notice you.

Then, one day, along came a guy, let's name him Chad, and with incredible ease he approached the girl of your dreams and before you know it, they became a couple, just like that.

It blows your mind how easy Chad has had it. He could have any other girl. She just naturally fell into his arms while there was nothing for you to do than to sit and watch. Feelings of envy & rancor well up inside of you, overwhelming you. He has not rotted his life away in inceldom. You want to make him feel what you are feeling. He has intruded into something sacred. You want him to suffer for his crime. You are so much superior than he is. Yet he gets to have her, while you remain empty handed.

You also want that bitch to suffer. You spent so many hours just thinking about her, and she goes for the next best chad. She was supposed to love YOU. Yet she scorned you for that other guy.

Now my question is: Can you relate? Who deserves most to suffer? Him / her / or maybe both?

>You are so much superior than he is.
Genetics say otherwise

Just beat the ever-living shit out of both of them and call it a party.

Roastie are always guilty of choosing a low inhib abusive Chad, instead of a kind sub 6.

Degeneracy cant happen without the two so both, but the guy is who I hate the most because dudes should be more intelligent

Suifuel.

Both deserve pain.