Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who celebrates Kwanzaa?

Cringey nigger holiday.

never heard of anyone doing it. probably only leftist white wamen

I am an African Warrior.

21792.jpg

No idea what that is and too lazy to googlemaxx

they probably don't even know such a holiday exists tbh
We should go aware them and then demand they celebrate it
21792.jpg

No idea what that is and too lazy to googlemaxx

Hell yeah my brother!

Idc about nigger traditions tbh

I dont know waths that tbh

Does it look like I'm a negro.

Yes. You are a BBC 6'7 gym maxxed Tyrone. You're married to a 21 year old mixed Stacy and cheating on her with a similar aged white Stacy.
Correct.

Don't get mad 6'7 gym maxxed Tyrone...I know you may be cranky after spending all day on a blacked.com set.
Damn right lil' white boi.

Black americans dont celebrate kwanzaa, not even woke liberal ones much. it is sort a meme, if your family celebrates it unironically like mine used to you are probably a black school shooter

I’ve never seen any black person in America celebrate this lol maybe it’s an african holiday no idea

I’ve never seen any black person in America celebrate this lol maybe it’s an african holiday no idea
Black people here made it but nobody takes it seriously

I just looked it up and I’m still not sure of the point. It just seems like some Afrocentric guy had a lot of time on his hands and made up a holiday in the 60s. I don’t know any who ever practiced it and it’s probably because the holiday has no significance to practically anyone

It's a made up nigga holiday.

Yeah blacks don't celebrate Kwanzaa since the 90s. More likely to celebrate Christmas.