Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who are these users that were in this Incel documentary

They are incel piece of shits.

Fakecels attention whore sellouts

fucking whores i hope you get raped by sandniggers

WHAT THE FUCK IS GAY VIDEO INCELS MEETING WITH FFFFOIDS ??? FUCKNG FAKECELS KYS

"I'm an incel"
"I had a girlfriend"

Once again truecels are nowhere to be found :feelsseriously:

They're incels who are obsessed with approval and validation from normies and want the incel community to be viewed like the LGBTQ movement. They fail to understand normies will always hate them for their looks or height and at most view them as a joke to laugh at.

@Gendocel the Coco Quinn at age 12 thread is famous.

Average chads.is user

Sell outs.

If the documentary is not explicitly about humanizing Incels, you don't accept it.

But money and hypothetical IT pussy is too good.

Value in staying loyal to your bros: Don't know, maybe they give you like a compliment or something.
Value in throwing them under the bus: 15 minutes of fame, make yourself look better, hope you maybe get some pussy out of it somehow

loyality comes from the capability of the group to either punish or reward its individual for defection/cooperation. right now, that is not there for us. so for now, trust no one completely and trust most people not at all.

Prob fakecels who got paid to act like a cel

Must have been the greatest saint ER

Guys, watch part 2 and skip to 5:50 for the teenage female "incel". Her biggest problem is creepy men trying to date her. This HAS to be a joke. This was the best example of a femcel they could find? There is no way these people can't see the contrast between the issues that the incels face vs the "femcel" :lul::lul::lul:

Guys, watch part 2 and skip to 5:50 for the teenage female "incel". Her biggest problem is creepy men trying to date her. This HAS to be a joke. This was the best example of a femcel they could find? There is no way these people can't see the contrast between the issues that the incels face vs the "femcel" :lul::lul::lul:

Jfl at the faggot with long hair

how can I contact this Lani girl

I am honestly suspecting GrAYs who only posted like 1-10 times before being mopped up by a mopper tbh

The foid journalist approached me for the documentary. We did a voice call on discord. She wanted to interview me in person but couldn't as I live in rural SA so she cut my part out. I'm supposed to be getting a news article about me soon from that bitch but she hasn't delivered. I don't have any idea who the other subhumans there are - most of them are fakecels and larpiong faggots. Jfl at that teensage "femcel" slut who posted on these forums because she "was lonely." She even admitted to sending her underage nudes to older guys - dude wtf is wrong with you she is only 17 years and 364 days and 23 hrs and 59 minutes and 58 seconds old :feelsbaton: Stupid slut looking for attention lol I hope that cunt gets beheaded.

Last edited:
I was cut from the documentary as well.

All of them normies and fakecels as expected

The foid journalist approached me for the documentary. We did a voice call on discord. She wanted to interview me in person but couldn't as I live in rural SA so she cut my part out. I'm supposed to be getting a news article about me soon from that bitch but she hasn't delivered. I don't have any idea who the other subhumans there are - most of them are fakecels and larpiong faggots. Jfl at that teensage "femcel" slut who posted on these forums because she "was lonely." She even admitted to sending her underage nudes to older guys - dude wtf is wrong with you she is only 17 years and 364 days and 23 hrs and 59 minutes and 58 seconds old :feelsbaton: Stupid slut looking for attention lol I hope that cunt gets beheaded.
You deserve to be famous brocel. I'm looking forward to read the normie articles on your chadfishes :feelsautistic:

How many of you fuckers decided on talking to fucking journos???

Jfl at the nigga wearing a guy fawkes mask

Was cut from the channel 4 one as well.

fed feddecan, fed mcfeddsten and fat fedidite

This place isn't a secret yet fakecels won't leave their hiding places for a small chat in the threads but will do so for news outlets