Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who are the youngest ones here in Incel

T

testacccount99

Banned
-
I know @Twisted is 16 years old, from https://incels.is/Thread-Being-blackpilled-at-16-is-absolutely-brutal-22951

and @rafaelvicuna3 is 14 years old, from his Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/c/xxrafaelproductions

I'm 16, turning 17 this year

Who else are the youngest of our group? Also great job to you all for finding the blackpill so early.

twisted is 19 now

also lol at thinking you can be incel at 14

TheVman said:
twisted is 19 now

Twisted is 19? whoops sorry

testacccount99 said:
TheVman said:
twisted is 19 now

Twisted is 19? whoops sorry

Yeah his profile says he is 19

you can't be incel at any age significantly before 17.1. That's the age where most people haven't lost their virginity. and theres still PLENTY of hope left for people before 20

18, 14 year olds should gtfo of this place right NOW

I'm 17. If you find this place at 14 your lucky

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:

Well thanks I'm 14 and found this place.

It was only a matter of time before i found it anyway as I had been blackpilled for years

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:

I knew I would be alone anyways. Good thing the young ones here aren't deluded by the blue pill

That Sadness guy is 16 jfl.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Well thanks I'm 14 and found this place.

It was only a matter of time before i found it anyway as I had been blackpilled for years

You are not even in high school yet. You got your whole life ahead of you

Just looksmax before you regret it

_incelinside said:
You are not even in high school yet. You got your whole life ahead of you

Just looksmax before you regret it

all these youngcels man.

anyone still in highschool or under 18 need to GET OUT

St.BlackOps2Cel is finding the brothers younger and younger and bringing them into the brotherhood. Praise St.BlackOps2Cel peace be upon him.

underage curries could be allowed since it's been over no matter what for them

this site should be 18+.

TheVman said:
twisted is 19 now

youre right bro every 14 year old is automatically a low inhib gigachad who slays pussy every day

Popbob said:
youre right bro every 14 year old is automatically a low inhib gigachad who slays pussy every day

14 is still really young though. Lots of kids who enter high school as insecure and awkward kids end up blossoming as at least normies.

ASS_F said:
14 is still really young though. Lots of kids who enter high school as insecure and awkward kids end up blossoming as at least normies.

Thats the best case scenario but its not guaranteed to happen for everyone.

Popbob said:
Thats the best case scenario but its not guaranteed to happen for everyone.

No but unless the kid is hideously ugly and/or weird entering high school than I don't think a 14 year old boy should call himself incel.

Popbob said:
TheVman said:
twisted is 19 now

no, but by 14 you haven't finished pubirity yet and haven't had nearly enough time to see what happens with women

Imagine being 14 and being on this forum when you're impressionable. you're gonna be fucked for life man

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back