Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who are the smartest users of this forum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 43367
  • Start date
Matt damon contemplate

We have family business and my parents both are well educated my Father is MA and my mother is MA + LLB + M. Phil. I might be preparing for civil service now but most probably I will end up in business even tho if I crack Civil service I will be doing business. And I dont like reading my course books. I love reading philosophy of Nihilism, existentialism, absurdism and solving puzzles.
You have a nice life.
Why do you think about suicide then?

@BlkPillPres seems pretty smart to me.
Again this fucking bureaucrat seen as someone smart? Not that 'smartness' and intelligence are the same. Objects, like suits, are smart.

Those who make 100k+ per year

You have a nice life.
Why do you think about suicide then?
I have been rejected and humiliated by females all of my life. I never got into any relationship or had sex and my existence is a pain in my ass. For me my life is meaningless and boring it sucks to be alive. Growing up never had any friends no one liked me in school no teacher no classmates. Over view of this is smooth but from inside I dont have any will to live or as my parents call me a coward who runs away from his responsibilities. I hate this life I hope never to be born as a human again.

Slaves love to squander resources and never produce anything completely by themselves.
:lul: like your mom did with your dad's resources.

:lul: like your mom did with your dad's resources.
'ragequitter'
lmao. Rage is unusual for Slaves, though quitting is very much the type. Are you yet another RWA? The obsession with family reductionism/blueblood, holes, being a proud asshole and the high octane rage are very telling.

Better yet @ragequiter, both types are described here. I'll let you pick one that fits the best.

'ragequitter'
lmao. Rage is unusual for Slaves, though quitting is very much the type. Are you yet another RWA? The obsession with family reductionism/blueblood, holes, being a proud asshole and the high octane rage are very telling.
What is RWA? Please provide a good explanation

Better yet @ragequiter, both types are described here. I'll let you pick one that fits the best.

I have been rejected and humiliated by females all of my life. I never got into any relationship or had sex and my existence is a pain in my ass. For me my life is meaningless and boring it sucks to be alive. Growing up never had any friends no one liked me in school no teacher no classmates. Over view of this is smooth but from inside I dont have any will to live or as my parents call me a coward who runs away from his responsibilities. I hate this life I hope never to be born as a human again.
Girls should have been interested in you if you are rich. Standard hypergamy. And since you are rich, I doubt that you are ugly either.

'ragequitter'
Please analyse me @Tesla

You can turn your life around man.
Don't give up hope.

Please analyse me @Tesla
Invincible is a Tauri show about how a T110 straight bureaucrat almost rapes and assimilates an entire planet just because people trusted him as a straight man. Then there's his T001 Worf-like half-bred son who is not going along with his father species' plans.
But you specifically are a R100 'idiot overcompensator'. There's the xenophobia, concern with race and territorialism RWAs are so fond, besides those others I said. If that guy is one, then you two are definitely different archetypes.
There's also the fact you put the year you were born next to the username, as if it's a gravestone, another RWA obsession because graves are holes inside a barren territory.

'ragequitter'
Water is wet.

You can turn your life around man.
Don't give up hope.
I cannot I have tried. For an instance I went for MBA admission 127 people were present for admission and 126 got accepted and I was left out because I wasn’t being confident. This is my life. :feelsdevil:

Invincible is a Tauri show about how a T110 straight bureaucrat almost rapes and assimilates an entire planet just because people trusted him as a straight man. Then there's his T001 Worf-like half-bred son who is not going along with his father species' plans.
But you specifically are a R100 'idiot overcompensator'. There's the xenophobia, concern with race and territorialism RWAs are so fond, besides those others I said. If that guy is one, then you two are definitely different archetypes.
There's also the fact you put the year you were born next to the username, as if it's a gravestone, another RWA obsession because graves are holes inside a barren territory.
What do you mean by idiot overcompensator?

I cannot I have tried. For an instance I went for MBA admission 127 people were present for admission and 126 got accepted and I was left out because I wasn’t being confident. This is my life. :feelsdevil:
Damn man, that sucks.

Why don't you try acting lessons, since you can afford them.

Why don't you try acting lessons, since you can afford them.
Not interested bro. I am not interested in anything or I have any goals except crack civil service.

Someone whos smart wouldnt be virgin with 60 tinder matches :feelshaha::feelshaha: u dum nigga
Same thing as saying someone who's smart wouldn't be ugly. Being socially inept doesn't make me stupid. It does, however, make foids lose interest in me immediately.

I'm legit 98 percentile in intelligence (131 iq), so it's logical that I'm not the smartest user on this forum, certainly not the most articulate lol.

Is not good to worship any user here or anywhere on the internet

You are 50k a year peon living in a pod with faggot roommate :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelshaha: There's no way 50K gets him anywhere in NYC without deepthroating some merciful overlords

I can only tell you who’s the dumbest user: @BlackPilledNeet
Youre a delusional faggot. Just look at your low IQ threads:

and

is enough evidence to show what retard you are.

"I cant become a boner" ...learn english you moron:feelswhat:

There are probably diminishing returns to intellect

@BlkPillPres has very valuable posts and threads, especially on social dynamics.
He's also right about intelligence not mattering much compared to resources and connections though.

Unironically, it's @Ritalincel

But also:
Is not good to worship any user here or anywhere on the internet

@SlutLiberationFront or @Deleted member 20073