Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who are the smartest users of this forum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 43367
  • Start date
Deleted member 43367

Deleted member 43367

Self-banned
-
@BlkPillPres seems pretty smart to me.

I'm pretty intelligent. :bigbrain:

selfie:
Toointelligent

Greys are the smartest people on the forum. :)

Now that the 2020 matter has been concluded(Hopefully), I'll offer samples of myself:

1 Jiren

1 Jiren1

1 Jiren2

@BlkPillPres seems pretty smart to me.
Being smart (intelligence) doesn't really matter in life. What matters are resources and opportunities. Those will trump intelligence every single time. Oh and there's always someone smarter than you so there's no point in taking pride in your intelligence, that pride will be shattered soon enough once you enter university (assuming you haven't been already).

There was a point in my life where I probably was a bit proud of my intelligence, but life has shown me it doesn't matter. There were two guys in particular that slacked off in class during my college years, disrupted the teachers, were the partying type, etc.

Me being raised blue pilled by my parents thought these guys were ruining their futures and I was confused thinking "don't they know how life works, why are they doing this?". Only to realize years in the future that I was the idiot and it was them who knew how life worked. My parents lied to me and made me waste a decade + of my fucking life with their blue pilled bullshit.

Those two guys despite being delinquents had family that already owned properties and businesses, and despite being significantly less intelligent than me, their beds were already made. I'm currently out of work waiting to be called in for an interview and last time I checked (years ago) they were both working for their family business, making easy money and being groomed for positions, and they already had decent family money to begin with.

Hard work doesn't mean shit.
Intelligence doesn't mean shit.
Morals don't mean shit.

The only thing that matters is if you have resources or the opportunities to acquire resources.

The "people who know" operate differently in life than the everyday pleb raised by wage slave parents. Looking back now, a lot of the guys who were slackers in my classes were slackers for a reason. It's because their parents/experiences showed them how real life worked long before I figured out. Whereas guys like me get trapped in a bubble of lies by our parents and only find out the truth later in life, when were already handicapped.

So now it's an uphill battle to try and get to where I need to be.

Don't value intelligence, it doesn't mean anything unless you have the resources and opportunities to apply it to generate wealth.

It reminds me of this image - "Debunking The Myth Of The "Self Made" Billionaire":
92569119_934301730346992_597049988001824768_n.png

Last edited:
I consider people who don't simp to be smart, unfortunately many here are simps in denial

Pro tip - you can automatically exclude all of the cryptocucks, when somebody has a negative 75% to 95% ytd in any point in his life he is beyond retarded and will NEVER be rich:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Other way around.

If you've never made that in your life, especially in your youth, you're white trash.

I keep seeing your posts,
I don't understand some of the roblox dm screenshots and facebook screenshots that are mostly unrelated to whatever post it is under.
Help me understand

1 Understand

Didn’t know being upper middle class is “white trash”:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: keep coping cryptocuck pua clown:feelsclown::soy::bluepill:

now STFU and go back to your cubicle wagie peon, save up your measly salary so you can invest in ShibaInuDogePepe420Coin and lose all of your pennies again to a random rich guy dumping your shitcoin and laughing at peons like you that made him even more rich than he already was :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Serve me peasant, I am your elite.

Being smart (intelligence) doesn't really matter in life. What matters are resources and opportunities. Those will trump intelligence every single time. Oh and there's always someone smarter than you so there's no point in taking pride in your intelligence, that pride will be shattered soon enough once you enter university (assuming you haven't been already).

There was a point in my life where I probably was a bit proud of my intelligence, but life has shown me it doesn't matter. There were two guys in particular that slacked off in class during my college years, disrupted the teachers, were the partying type, etc.

Me being raised blue pilled by my parents thought these guys were ruining their futures and I was confused thinking "don't they know how life works, why are they doing this?". Only to realize years in the future that I was the idiot and it was them who knew how life worked. My parents lied to me and made me waste a decade + of my fucking life with their blue pilled bullshit.

Those two guys despite being delinquents had family that already owned properties and businesses, and despite being significantly less intelligent than me, their beds were already made. I'm currently out of work waiting to be called in for an interview and last time I checked (years ago) they were both working for their family business, making easy money and being groomed for positions, and they already had decent family money to begin with.

Morals don't mean shit.

The only thing that matters is if you have resources or the opportunities to acquire resources.

The "people who know" operate differently in life than the everyday pleb raised by wage slave parents. Looking back now, a lot of the guys who were slackers in my classes were slackers for a reason. It's because their parents/experiences showed them how real life worked long before I figured out. Whereas guys like me get trapped in a bubble of lies by our parents and only find out the truth later in life, when were already handicapped.

Don't value intelligence, it doesn't mean anything unless you have the resources and opportunities to apply it to generate wealth.

It reminds me of this image - "Debunking The Myth Of The "Self Made" Billionaire":
There are legitimate self made billionaires also.

Dhirubai Ambani and Narayana Murthy are two names I can quote off the top of my head.

Political power isn't restricted to the elite exclusively either. Narendra Modi and Vladimir Putin had very humble beginnings too.

@incelerated again

There are legitimate self made billionaires also.

Dhirubai Ambani and Narayana Murthy are two names I can quote off the top of my head.

Political power isn't restricted to the elite exclusively either. Narendra Modi and Vladimir Putin had very humble beginnings too.
There are always exceptions to the rule but the rule still stands.

never seen a legitmately intelligent person here. this is by far the dumbest and lowest iq forum i have ever been in my life. might as well trash the no shitposting in sacred id because this forum is done

JoinedJun 2, 2022Posts74Online1d 1h 56m

@BlkPillPres and @K9Otaku

I can only tell you who’s the dumbest user: @BlackPilledNeet

@BlkPillPres @NorthernWind @Wizard32

From the retard who claims being Incel bc of his wrists.:feelshaha:

Incels.is is pure comedygold :feelsokman:
Somebody didn’t get the joke :feelstastyman:

I can fosho tell you who isn’t the smartest user on the forum :feelskek:

Any person who has to say that he is the king, is never the king.
ironically you :lul: I legitimately got 132 IQ jfl. And FYI I got 86% in Intelligence (logic and reasoning) in CAT.:lul:

Last edited:
I believe i am the smartest user in this forum in term of intellegent next one after me is @InMinecraft

Morals don't mean shit.

This!! Where you’ll fall in society and your future is already pretty much predetermined:blackpill::blackpill:. If you were born tall, rich, and with good looks, the world is pretty much your oyster.:feelsrope::feelsrope:

can you measure smarts if it doesn't get pussy tho ?

ironically you :lul: I legitimately got 132 IQ jfl. And FYI I got 86% in Intelligence (logic and reasoning) in CAT.:lul:
How did you end up doing B.Com?

This degree is pretty much useless in India.

I have seen nothing as high IQ as clock numerology (same forwards & backwards, BTW)

:feelsstudy:

How did you end up doing B.Com?

This degree is pretty much useless in India.
We have family business and my parents both are well educated my Father is MA and my mother is MA + LLB + M. Phil. I might be preparing for civil service now but most probably I will end up in business even tho if I crack Civil service I will be doing business. And I dont like reading my course books. I love reading philosophy of Nihilism, existentialism, absurdism and solving puzzles.