Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who are the most disliked immigrants where you live?

WomenDid9-11

WomenDid9-11

Banned
-
There's not many immigrants in my country but Muslims are utterly despised by most people and everyone and their grandma has heard stories of what they do in Sweden/UK/France etc (rape gangs, murder, terrorism, gang crime etc). They beg to live with you and then turn wherever they live into the worst and most violent part of the country. They'll call you a kuffar and barely speak your language while you pay for their absurd rates of welfare usage, free government housing, free education and free health care. They do really bad in school testing and a study was buried by the government showing they have significantly lower IQ than the rest of the school population.

Muslim parents don't seem to give a fuck about raising kids, and only care that they read the Quran and pray five times a day, whatever else they do is of no consequence. Muslim parents are ultra-religous schizoids who beat the shit out of their kids and turn them into insane mentally broken psychos. Muslim males are socially stunted and have no idea how to interact with people other than hostility and fits of anger because of this.

Also they cling at our border demanding to be let in as if that's how immigration works. If Muslims were rounded up and put into death camps most people would just go "oh well" and carry on with their day. All online comments and people in group chats are completely hostile to Muslims. The only ones who aren't are young woke leftists who have to look anti-xenophobic and anti-racist at all times but if you get one alone even he'll admit he doesn't want them.

Even blacks are liked more than Muslims here. The best liked/performing immigrants are Vietnamese/Chinese/Indian (Hindu ones not Muslims) because they open restaurants and small businesses and don't leech.

U from swedistan?

What country?

None!!!! Foids love them!!!:feelskek::feelskek:

Not sure but probably Chinese, blax, and arabs if you asked some people

There's not many immigrants in my country but Muslims are utterly despised by most people and everyone and their grandma has heard stories of what they do in Sweden/UK/France etc (rape gangs, murder, terrorism, gang crime etc). They beg to live with you and then turn wherever they live into the worst and most violent part of the country. They'll call you a kuffar and barely speak your language while you pay for their absurd rates of welfare usage, free government housing, free education and free health care. They do really bad in school testing and a study was buried by the government showing they have significantly lower IQ than the rest of the school population.

Muslim parents don't seem to give a fuck about raising kids, and only care that they read the Quran and pray five times a day, whatever else they do is of no consequence. Muslim parents are ultra-religous schizoids who beat the shit out of their kids and turn them into insane mentally broken psychos. Muslim males are socially stunted and have no idea how to interact with people other than hostility and fits of anger because of this.

Also they cling at our border demanding to be let in as if that's how immigration works. If Muslims were rounded up and put into death camps most people would just go "oh well" and carry on with their day. All online comments and people in group chats are completely hostile to Muslims. The only ones who aren't are young woke leftists who have to look anti-xenophobic and anti-racist at all times but if you get one alone even he'll admit he doesn't want them.

Even blacks are liked more than Muslims here. The best liked/performing immigrants are Vietnamese/Chinese/Indian (Hindu ones not Muslims) because they open restaurants and small businesses and don't leech.
Mashallah

Muslims live rent free oh well
They live rent free because importing more is objectively a bad thing for the country by every single metric and I would have to learn which areas of my city are filled with them to avoid getting assaulted like the cucks in Sweden/UK have to do :feelsseriously:

They live rent free because importing more is objectively a bad thing for the country by every single metric and I would have to learn which areas of my city are filled with them to avoid getting assaulted like the cucks in Sweden/UK have to do :feelsseriously:
Well I do also hate Muslims but mainly Muslim niggers , I don’t hate light skin muslims

Turks, Arabs, other Muslims

Also Africans but there aren't many of them here in Germany

Mexicans. Barbecuing on their front yards and can't drive for shit.

Mexican and Black.

In Poland, it's Ukrainian 304s

ppl hate spics sometimes here cause too much noise

There 1,5 million niggers in Germany :lul:
As of 2020, in a country with a population of 83,000,000 people, there were an estimated 1,000,000 Afro-Germans.

[UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]1 million Africans minus Moroccans, Algerians, Tunisians, Libyans and Egyptians = 500.000-700.000[/UWSL]

As of 2020, in a country with a population of 83,000,000 people, there were an estimated 1,000,000 Afro-Germans.

[UWSL] [/UWSL]

[UWSL]1 million Africans minus Moroccans, Algerians, Tunisians, Libyans and Egyptians = 500.000-700.000[/UWSL]
Still too many niggers :feelsUgh:

Spics. but the thing is, most people where I live are spics themselves... basically this meme

Here it's probably polish and blacks, I'm a child of immigrants myself so I know what it's like

Most people in the states hate spics because they're kind of taking over at this point. A close second is Chinese I think. Me personally, I hate spic men and curry immigrants.

Not sure but probably Chinese, blax, and arabs if you asked some people
Where are you from and why Chinese? They usually appear as submissive sissies either as an international student or old restaurant shop owner.

Where are you from and why Chinese? They usually appear as submissive sissies either as an international student or old restaurant shop owner.
Philippines. It's not really that bad but it's due to the tensions between China and PH right now regarding territorial disputes. Chinese tourists are also often stereotyped as being ill-mannered. There don't seem to be any problems with Filipinos that have Chinese ancestry though

Last edited:
Philippines. It's not really that bad but it's due to the tensions between China and PH right now regarding territorial disputes. Chinese tourists are also often stereotyped as being ill-mannered. There don't seem to be any problems with Filipinos that have Chinese ancestry though
Makes total sense. Same as Indonesia, there were Chinese lynchings before.

There aren't many immigrants in my country, I don't hate those who are unless they hate on our country and complain

Most people in the states hate spics because they're kind of taking over at this point. A close second is Chinese I think. Me personally, I hate spic men and curry immigrants.

I noticed that too. Spics are the majority in many many areas throughout burgerland at this point

My countrie is the most hated here