Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who are the lowest smv girls?

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
i want to get a turbosubhuman gf. i dont evne care if shes a burn victim curry landwhale single mom at this point

i just so tired of being lonely, i need another soul in my life

what are the lowest smv girls i should look out for?

like race or what/

Single moms tbh (SMV still infinite, but it's far easier to get into a relationship with one), though only works if you are well financially wise

Last edited:
Either a:

1: Obese landwhale
2: Old foid aged 60 plus
3: Sheboon

Although all three of these have higher SMV than non Chad men.

what are the lowest smv girls i should look out for?
See you are already starting wrong. Girls (= young women) never have low smv. Go for old and drug addicted single moms

black women, particularly of the ghetto trash variety. Add in obesity, mental issues, kids, old age and you have the "lowest" SMV women there is. But infinite is still infinite.

yeah like race

or any other factors that would push away 99% of men
ok look out for girls with features like this, Hooked nose, Wide nose, Long nose, Bug eyes, Slanted asian eyes, small eyes, big ears, wide cheek boes, recessed jaw, crooked teeth, buck teeths, indian girls with lots of body hair, fat girls (over 200lbs), front butts

Single moms tbh (SMV still infinite, but it's far easier to get into a relationship with one), though only works if you are well financially wise
Dead foids?
ok look out for girls with features like this, Hooked nose, Wide nose, Long nose, Bug eyes, Slanted asian eyes, small eyes, big ears, wide cheek boes, recessed jaw, crooked teeth, buck teeths, indian girls with lots of body hair, fat girls (over 200lbs), front butts
black women, particularly of the ghetto trash variety. Add in obesity, mental issues, kids, old age and you have the "lowest" SMV women there is. But infinite is still infinite.
See you are already starting wrong. Girls (= young women) never have low smv. Go for old and drug addicted single moms
Fat black 3rd world single moms if youre really tryna go dumpster diving
Either a:

1: Obese landwhale
2: Old foid aged 60 plus
3: Sheboon

Although all three of these have higher SMV than non Chad men.
this what we got so far boyos

My SMV match in UK: (one or preferably multiple of these traits)
landwhales
Curries
blacks
ugly girls like ugly as fuck
single moms
ugly fat and short black girls
ugly/semi fat curry girls
deofrmed girls
burn victims
bald girls
Being a cuck
Old foid like 60+
old and drug addicted single moms

If you are white just run jbw game in Asia and she doesn't have to be ugly too

They are all like mini celebs now.

why you trying to do that to yourself. that sounds terrible.

Just sacrifice all your dignity and worth for alien pussy theory