Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who are the guests?

who do you think is reading this?

• Blackpilled people from other sites

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • IT looking for material (get a job)

Votes: 40 90.9%
  • FBIcels

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Journalists

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
O

Oblivion

Recruit
★★★★
I always wonder what draws so many people to some posts, and how many are looking at us like some strange zoo exhibit. Or maybe they have already infiltrated...

All of the above. Take heart in the fact that places like this are so popular. As I've said elsewhere, it's a good thing people are talking about incels, even if it's all bluepilled denial. Better to be hated than to be ignored, and it spreads the word and the fact of the community to incels (and blackpilled non-incels even) who are unaware that they're part of something so big.

Mosty lurking incels and IT cucks.

fbi glow niggers

Definitely journalists, whatever that means in 2019.

Search engines, bro.

Mostly ITcels.

FBIcels
IT cucks
Incels too high inhib to make an account
curious normies

Those are all plausible guesses.

IT users and high inhib incels. I’ve lurked since September.

Mostly cucks looking for internet points

All of those tbh.

Mix of cucktears and guys who haven't yet made an account. I lurked without an account for around 6 months. I reckon feds only come on here when there's been a happening like AM or when someone, who is probably IT users looking to make our lives hell, make a threat of going ER.

I was on this site from winter 2017, So i think here a lot of people who just swallowing black pill. When I did it, I joined you guys so I can talk here with other fellow incels. Also ITcucks for material, it's simple.

where is the bots option?

Most likely IT oxygen thieves with nothing better to do with their sad pathetic lives.

The only group out of those ones significantly represented among guests is IT people.