Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who are the blackcels here?

So the mother had to be Jewish who descended from a Jewish father (or initially descended patrilineal before becoming matrilineal). Maybe you would descend from Abraham but it wouldn't be a direct male line. And you might have Jewish men that don't even descend from Abraham or one of the sons of Jacob at all.

Also are kikesses usually massive whores especially for gentile dick, and moreso than gentile foids?
Yeah, I think genetically all kikes are still descendants of sand niggers from those ancient times through their paternal ancestry. The reason that some kikes look white, black, curry, and whatever else is because the males mixed with the females of those local populations. For example, the Ashkenazi (white) jews are paternally descendant from sand niggers but maternally descendant from med whores. So this would still make us actual kikes based on the Bible, but technically we wouldn’t be Jewish based on the current understanding of how it should be tracked.

And yes, kike whores are one of the worst. Only surpassed by the big 3, white, black, and latinas.

Cope, they independent anaylsis supports what I’m saying . Cope harder, you live in a shit hole that’s less free than ours.
Canda is a cold shithole and America has way more freedom than Canada. You can't even own guns or pitbulls in Canada.

Canda is a cold shithole and America has way more freedom than Canada. You can't even own guns or pitbulls in Canada.
29E977EF 7576 4CA9 A28E 2EC74B02DC1B

Also, I only heard of pitbulls being banned in Ontario.