Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who are the blackcels here?

I'm a blackcel, anyone else here a blackcel?
Also are there any East Africans here? I was born and raised in the US but my ethnicity is half Somali & half Eritrean (I'm Orthodox Christian though).

Present.

What's goood Nyuggah

Colvin used to be THE blackcel before exposing himself as fakecel.
He doesn’t look like a fakecel tbh

Also, this thread is way more well intentioned compared to @Blackpill Rage ’s thread about who the kikes are in this forum.
I'm Slavic and Orthodox.
You’re worse than blackpill rage tbh

Also, this thread is way more well intentioned compared to @Blackpill Rage ’s thread about who the kikes are in this forum.

I hate leafcels, and I always make it my mission who's out of everyone in the forum an American in denial.

Then I expose and shame them for refusing Freedom.

I hate leafcels, and I always make it my mission who's out of everyone in the forum an American in denial.

Then I expose and shame them for refusing Freedom.
Canadian freedom index = 9th place
American freedom index = 20th place

cope harder

Canadian freedom index = 9th place
American freedom index = 20th place

cope harder
Cope.

Then why do thousands of immigrants come to America each year, especially Latinos, and ignore your "country" like it doesn't exist?

Cope.

Then why do thousands of immigrants come to America each year, especially Latinos, and ignore your "country" like it doesn't exist?
Cause they’re uneducated and retarded from lack of food in their home shit holes

Cause they’re uneducated and retarded from lack of food in their home shit holes
No, because we are still the better country and provide more opportunities that you can't have in "Canada".

Also, we have the largest economy in the world while "Canada" is still very small and dependent on other countries, therefore we have more jobs and better wages. Employment is much easier here whereas the average "Canadian" struggles to find a job.

No, because we are still the better country and provide more opportunities that you can't have in "Canada".

Also, we have the largest economy in the world while "Canada" is still very small and dependent on other countries, therefore we have more jobs and better wages. Employment is much easier here whereas the average "Canadian" struggles to find a job.
Cope, they independent anaylsis supports what I’m saying . Cope harder, you live in a shit hole that’s less free than ours.

Cope, they independent anaylsis supports what I’m saying . Cope harder, you live in a shit hole that’s less free than ours.
Then show me, not just on freedom, but show me statistics on how the "Canadian" economy is on par with (or better than) America and the rest of the first-world, or how it isn't on par with Eastern Europe or Latin America?

Lets not derail this thread with Canada debates

Cope. That kike thread is very well intentioned. Incel.is users have the right to know who the enemies are.

There is @WØLF

Cope. That kike thread is very well intentioned. Incel.is users have the right to know who the enemies are.
If you think every random kike, especially blackpilled ones are your enemy, then you are just low iq. Nuance never entered your vocabulary.

Then show me, not just on freedom, but show me statistics on how the "Canadian" economy is on par with (or better than) America and the rest of the first-world, or how it isn't on par with Eastern Europe or Latin America?
So you accept that Canada is more free than America, nice.

B0CD71C7 2EC2 42BC 9F9C 277701445222

We’re almost neck on neck in terms of median disposable income, but we also have paid for health care and are more free. JFL at yank coping.

If you think every random kike, especially blackpilled ones are your enemy, then you are just low iq. Nuance never entered your vocabulary.
If every random foid is our enemy then why not kikes? Kikes are arguably even more responsible for our inceldom then foids are. Get the fuck outta here.

Aren't you a Jew yourself?
So you accept that Canada is more free than America, nice.

View attachment 473185

We’re almost neck on neck in terms of median disposable income, but we also have paid for health care and are more free. JFL at yank coping.
We still make more than you. Which matters to immigrants considering moving out into the Western countries and choosing which first-world countries to settle to, which their goal is to maximize their wages more than they can get back in their third-world shithole. Proving once again your country your country is behind to us and only because of our support.

But $2,364 makes a huge difference. That is a lot more money that we are making more than you. Also to add that public healthcare takes away more from your earnings. Health insurance plans here are much more cheaper and efficient, not to mention that many workplaces offer health care as benefits for their employees and their families.

And disregarding how much the average "Canadian" makes, this only counts currently employed people over there, as the country has higher unemployment than here. "Canada" has much less jobs amongst a very small market over there.

If every random foid is our enemy then why not kikes? Kikes are arguably even more responsible for our inceldom then foids are. Get the fuck outta here.
Blackpill is just describing what is biologically ingrained. Kikes aren’t biologically designed to be zionists or anything like that. They are not comparable.
Aren't you a Jew yourself?

We still make more than you. Which matters to immigrants considering moving out into the Western countries and choosing which first-world countries to settle to, which their goal is to maximize their wages more than they can get back in their third-world shithole. Proving once again your country your country is behind to us and only because of our support.

But $2,364 makes a huge difference. That is a lot more money that we are making more than you. Also to add that public healthcare takes away more from your earnings. Health insurance plans here are much more cheaper and efficient, not to mention that many workplaces offer health care as benefits for their employees and their families.

And disregarding how much the average "Canadian" makes, this only counts currently employed people over there, as the country has higher unemployment than here. "Canada" has much less jobs amongst a very small market over there.
Yeah. Just like you attack me for being canadian, he attacks me for being Jew. On top of being hated for being ugly already. There’s no escape.

And having $1500 more per year with both over $30k in disposable income doesn’t mean much when you have to sell your house in old age due to getting some health problem and needing expensive surgery.

Last edited:
I'm mixed, my dad is black

Blackpill is just describing what is biologically ingrained. Kikes aren’t biologically designed to be zionists or anything like that. They are not comparable.
Hooknose kike cope. Kikes are biologically ingrained to be parasites. Just like niggers are biologically predisposed to being savages and gooks are biologically predisposed to be robots, kikes are biologically predisposed to be liars, cheaters, evil-doers, destroyers...etc

The fact that you deny this is proof that you are no different than other kikes.
Kikes aren’t biologically designed to be zionists or anything like that.
Nicholas cage

Coping

Yeah. Just like you attack me for being canadian, he attacks me for being Jew. On top of being hated for being ugly already. There’s no escape.
What's a Jew doing in "Canada" then? You boast so much about this country being a Zionist puppet state for Israel, yet you are one of the chosen and then say "Canada" isn't Jewed.

It's better for you to just move to Brooklyn and take advantage of the Zionist control of this country with your fellow Jews in the neighborhood.
And having $1500 more per year with both over $30k in disposable income doesn’t mean much when you have to sell your house in old age due to getting some health problem and needing expensive surgery.
Our wages still go to 401(k)s and Social Security when we retire and some emergency comes up. Oh, and there's also Medicare for the elderly.

Hooknose kike cope. Kikes are biologically ingrained to be parasites. Just like niggers are biologically predisposed to being savages and gooks are biologically predisposed to be robots, kikes are biologically predisposed to be liars, cheaters, evil-doers, destroyers...etc

The fact that you deny this is proof that you are no different than other kikes.

View attachment 473265
View attachment 473266
Retarded cumskin cope, you are biologically ingrained to watch black dudes fuck cumskin whores and produce feminism. Einstein was calling Anglos cucked before feminism existed in America you piece of shit. I was dealing with you only because I thought we would get over race cause we are both blackpilled and incels, but you are just a braindead racist piece of shit.
What's a Jew doing in "Canada" then? You boast so much about this country being a Zionist puppet state for Israel, yet you are one of the chosen and then say "Canada" isn't Jewed.

It's better for you to just move to Brooklyn and take advantage of the Zionist control of this country with your fellow Jews in the neighborhood.

Our wages still go to 401(k)s and Social Security when we retire and some emergency comes up. Oh, and there's also Medicare for the elderly.
I’m not a zionist

Me and 2 other blackcels fighting on the frontlines for our great country of Incelistan!

iu

Incelistan's glorious flag waves proudly!

iu

I have some black genes since my father is mulatto. Although, I have white skin with negroid facial traits
My father is also mulatto, He's like a shit brown but not black. Also have white skin but black features in lips and nose

How can you be a Jew, and against Israel and the Zionist social establishment?
World isn’t just black and white dude. Many Jews don’t support zionism, especially the very religious ones.

I am 1% Mali
Now you can say the 'N' word and get a free ticket to Africa!
World isn’t just black and white dude. Many Jews don’t support zionism, especially the very religious ones.
Why do some Jews oppose Israel and the Zionist establishment?

Do you believe that Zionists are not just controlling Israel but also controls the establishment, as its avenues of control such as mass media and all the contemporary wars the West (like America that you say) has waged? And also control international organizations like NATO, the UN and the IMF?

Now you can say the 'N' word and get a free ticket to Africa!

Why do some Jews oppose Israel and the Zionist establishment?

Do you believe that Zionists are not just controlling Israel but also controls the establishment, as its avenues of control such as mass media and all the contemporary wars the West (like America that you say) has waged? And also control international organizations like NATO, the UN and the IMF?
Most zionists are not religious jews at all, and in our religion the messiah is supposed to be the one that unites the Israelites from across the Earth in a grand war when people try to kill us. The so called jewish state of today allows homosexuality, adultery, and all kinds of things that are jot allowed according to Moses.

Blackcels = fakecels
Not true. Only the thugmaxxed Tyrones slay. And only then, the best they can get are poor white trailer trash, ratchet ghetto sheboons or landwhales. I will say that blacks might have higher SMV than mulattoes who aren't as lucky as Meeks, though not as much as whites. It's just that most of us aren't white enough for JBW game, not black enough for BBC thugmaxx game, and we almost always come out as subhuman.

Blackcels do exist and BBC is cope. If you don't fit the thugmaxxed and masculine stereotype, and you are a timid and introverted as a black guy who don't follow that culture, then it's going to be hard for you. Even black foids want white Chad's dick.
Most zionists are not religious jews at all, and in our religion the messiah is supposed to be the one that unites the Israelites from across the Earth in a grand war when people try to kill us. The so called jewish state of today allows homosexuality, adultery, and all kinds of things that are jot allowed according to Moses.
So the State of Israel is anti-biblical? But you still want the return of the old kingdom when your messiah comes. And in terms of the great war against the Jews, that could be interpreted as the Holocaust and the pogroms during the 19th and 20th centuries that led Jews in Europe wanting to establish a Jewish state for themselves to be protected against persecution, especially as a result of their genocide under Nazi Germany and Hitler.

Then tell that to the Christians that love Jews so much because they are the chosen people of the book that they are willing to support that state.

Last edited:
Not true. Only the thugmaxxed Tyrones slay. And only then, the best they can get are poor white trailer trash, ratchet ghetto sheboons or landwhales. I will say that blacks might have higher SMV than mulattoes who aren't as lucky as Meeks. It's just that most of us aren't white enough for JBW game, not black enough for BBC thugmaxx game, and we almost always come out as subhuman.

Blackcels do exist and BBC is cope. If you don't fit the thugmaxxed and masculine stereotype, and you are a timid and introverted as a black guy who don't follow that culture, then it's going to be hard for you. Even black foids want white Chad's dick.

So the State of Israel is anti-biblical? But you still want the return of the old kingdom when your messiah comes. And in terms of the great war against the Jews, that could be interpreted as the Holocaust and the pogroms during the 19th and 20th centuries that led Jews in Europe wanting to establish a Jewish state for themselves to be protected against persecution, especially as a result of their genocide under Nazi Germany and Hitler.

Then tell that to the Christians that love Jews so much because they are the chosen people of the book that they are willing to support that state.
Holocaust can’t be the great war, that’s just genocide. But the messiah didn’t come either, which is really important. He is to come in the form of a political leader and warrior that will come establish the eternal kingdom of Israel on Earth, with full Mosaic law. Obviously none of this matches the modern Israel country.

Holocaust can’t be the great war, that’s just genocide. But the messiah didn’t come either, which is really important. He is to come in the form of a political leader and warrior that will come establish the eternal kingdom of Israel on Earth, with full Mosaic law. Obviously none of this matches the modern Israel country.
Would it still be Israel though? Or at least the area where it is now? And would it be as oppressive to gentiles?

I'm 5'9, ugly as fuck, been wearing glasses my whole life, I have a small dick, and I have man boobs

Anyone taller than 6 feet is a fakecel
No lol. I knew a white blonde blue eyed guy in college who was 6'1 but he looked like the most disgusting subhuman ever. It was amazing how ugly he was:feelsaww:

If you don't fit the thugmaxxed and masculine stereotype, and you are a timid and introverted as a black guy who don't follow that culture, then it's going to be hard for you
If culture is the problem, just change your lifestyle

If culture is the problem, just change your lifestyle
I mean it's not just that. That's if you are seen as timid or weak as a black guy (skinny and short, instead tall and muscluar).

Would it still be Israel though? Or at least the area where it is now? And would it be as oppressive to gentiles?
Yeah, that area is called the holy land in ancient times by my kike ancestors. And it depends how it will treat non-Jews, as the Talmud says each Jew will have 2800 gentile slaves. The Bible and Talmud are actually really racist against non Israelites in general, I’m sometimes shocked cumskins can believe the Bible when even Jesus compared the gentiles to the dogs of the Jews.

Yeah, that area is called the holy land in ancient times by my kike ancestors. And it depends how it will treat non-Jews, as the Talmud says each Jew will have 2800 gentile slaves. The Bible and Talmud are actually really racist against non Israelites in general, I’m sometimes shocked cumskins can believe the Bible when even Jesus compared the gentiles to the dogs of the Jews.
Would they be gentiles within Israel, or gentiles around the world as well? Will the Jews still be outside Israel when that time comes?

Would they be gentiles within Israel, or gentiles around the world as well? Will the Jews still be outside Israel when that time comes?
41. With a pleasing savor I shall accept you when I take you out of the nations, and I shall gather you from the lands in which you were scattered, and I shall be hallowed through you before the eyes of the nations.
42. And you will know that I am the Lord when I bring you to the land of Israel, to the land that I lifted My hand to give to your forefathers.
— Book of Ezekiel 20:41-42

Based on this passage, it seems all Israelites will return to the promised land one day, and there won’t be any outside.

As for the Jews, I can’t think of anywhere that talks about where the gentiles will live. There’s around 15 million Jews in the world, and if we go by the Talmud saying each Jew gets 2800 gentile slaves, then there will need to be around 42 billion gentiles in the world. I doubt all those could fit in Israel.

41. With a pleasing savor I shall accept you when I take you out of the nations, and I shall gather you from the lands in which you were scattered, and I shall be hallowed through you before the eyes of the nations.
42. And you will know that I am the Lord when I bring you to the land of Israel, to the land that I lifted My hand to give to your forefathers.
— Book of Ezekiel 20:41-42

Based on this passage, it seems all Israelites will return to the promised land one day, and there won’t be any outside.

As for the Jews, I can’t think of anywhere that talks about where the gentiles will live. There’s around 15 million Jews in the world, and if we go by the Talmud saying each Jew gets 2800 gentile slaves, then there will need to be around 42 billion gentiles in the world. I doubt all those could fit in Israel.
Would you support that or no?

Would you support that or no?
If it’s 2800 foid slaves, then yes. Obviously it’s never going to happen JFL, our holy books are the biggest copes kikes ever had.

“Don’t worry bro, even though you got cucked at all times in history, one day they will be your slaves bro” :feels::feels::feels::feels:

If it’s 2800 foid slaves, then yes. Obviously it’s never going to happen JFL, our holy books are the biggest copes kikes ever had.

“Don’t worry bro, even though you got cucked at all times in history, one day they will be your slaves bro” :feels::feels::feels::feels:
But are Jews allowed to breed gentile foids? Isn't Jewry passed via the mother?

But are Jews allowed to breed gentile foids? Isn't Jewry passed via the mother?
Well the Bible is technically patrilineal, as Hebrew descent went from Abraham to Isaac to Jacob and so on. When the Israelites invaded random places in the Levant, they married the local women and their kids were also Israelites. Eventually the kike scholars realized foids are such big whores that the kid could literally be any man’s in the village, and that it might not even be Jewish. So to be certain to preserve the Israelite bloodines, that’s why Jews for a long time now have used the matrilineal logic.

Well the Bible is technically patrilineal, as Hebrew descent went from Abraham to Isaac to Jacob and so on. When the Israelites invaded random places in the Levant, they married the local women and their kids were also Israelites. Eventually the kike scholars realized foids are such big whores that the kid could literally be any man’s in the village, and that it might not even be Jewish. So to be certain to preserve the Israelite bloodines, that’s why Jews for a long time now have used the matrilineal logic.
So the mother had to be Jewish who descended from a Jewish father (or initially descended patrilineal before becoming matrilineal). Maybe you would descend from Abraham but it wouldn't be a direct male line. And you might have Jewish men that don't even descend from Abraham or one of the sons of Jacob at all.

Also are kikesses usually massive whores especially for gentile dick, and moreso than gentile foids?