Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who are the bigger white worshippers, Spanish foids or Asians?

• Thread starter Prehistoric Sponge
  • Start date
Prehistoric Sponge

Prehistoric Sponge

Mutant Goblin
Almost every Spanish woman I know is obsessed with white guys but Asians seem to be a bit worse considering That wmaf couples are so common

Also Japanese people draw themselves as white in anime/manga jfl

What do y’all think?

Spanish foids are pretty white-obsessed but it is mainly a question of class or wether or not they were born in the U.S or not.

For instance, poor puertorrican or dominican women raised in the U.S tend to go for black guys, but a Dominican women of all the stratums of society would go 100% for the white guy if she was born in the island.

Now, white-worshiping is even worst in South Korea, i think: women there LOVE American guys.

"Spanish" :feelstastyman:
There's no comparision, noodles are more obsessed

Spanish foids are pretty white-obsessed but it is mainly a question of class or wether or not they were born in the U.S or not.

For instance, poor puertorrican or dominican women raised in the U.S tend to go for black guys, but a Dominican women of all the stratums of society would go 100% for the white guy if she was born in the island.

Now, white-worshiping is even worst in South Korea, i think: women there LOVE American guys.

Legit

1. Noodlewhores
2. Noodlewhores again
3. Beanwhores
4. Domesticated sheboons

Prehistoric Sponge

Noodlewhores.
I wish they liked shitskins just like cumskins:feelskek::feelskek:

Asian but they’ll still reject sub4 whites like me

Almost every Spanish woman I know is obsessed with white guys but Asians seem to be a bit worse considering That wmaf couples are so common

Also Japanese people draw themselves as white in anime/manga jfl

What do y’all think?
Noodles by far

Legitimate spanish foids from Spain dont count, and latino foids actually find their own men attractive.

asians but med women don't stray too far behind.let them be in a white country and they will soon hop on 6'5 white bois without a question.seen it happen many times to portuguese women here in the uk.women are whores and all of them are race traitours if they aren't white

Noodles no doubt. Everyone knows most spic foids are only after money or a green card

@thespanishcel @Steiner Ex Machina thoughts

Noodlewhores.
I wish they liked shitskins just like cumskins:feelskek::feelskek:
Cope. White women prefer white men even more than noodlewhores. The occasional ethnic male/white female couples are due to virtue signalling and even if they actually are legit, white (and generally non-black) females are looked at as literal human grabage and most of them are disowned by their parents. :blackpill:

Are you talking about Spanish women from Spain or latinas in the US or LATAM?

Bc the women from Spain are white

Right I meant Latina I forgot to make that distinction

@thespanishcel @Steiner Ex Machina thoughts
Asians because in Spain if you're white and low tier normie or worse it's over. In Asia you can get away with it.

Are you talking about Spanish women from Spain or latinas in the US or LATAM?

Bc the women from Spain are white
Africa starts in the Pyrenees:feelskek::feelskek: