Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whites will die out very soon

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
See the development of the world population. Whites do not reproduce. The lack of reproduction is being fixed via immigration. We can thus conclude that very shortly there will be no white race. So JBW soon will not be a thing since there will be no whites left.

The white race is under attack by the ricecels and africacels

whites will still be there, just in very small numbers I doubt they will ever "truly" die out

whites will still be there, just in very small numbers I doubt they will ever "truly" die out

WIth a reproduction rate of 1.3 they will die out. Maybe eventually there will be very few of them and those will mix with ethnics since 9/10 potential partners for them are ethnics. They will die out. I bet in 500 years the white race will be history.

because white foids fuck dogs and get abortions instead of making a family and their men turn into literal faggots

Yes bro its sad but it cant be stopped now muslims are already breeding in europe by millions and will start final war soon

I mean,this is their current. what do you think future will be like when these kids grow up

I bet in 500 years the white race will be history.
Not if they close their borders, low birthrates are fine as long as you are not replacing your native population with migrants, it doesn't take that many people to get a population boom again, thats why whites from Eastern Europe have some chance at surviving.

Did you know about that special card everyone wanted? That card is so rare, you're not sure if it's even existed.
Whites will be similar.
Tons of Kalergi babies against a few whites. Ugly whites would have a better chance to hook up with mixed foids.
I hope to witness it.

Not if they close their borders, low birthrates are fine as long as you are not replacing your native population with migrants, thats why whites from Eastern Europe have some chance at surviving.

The borders are white open and if you tell them the borders should be closed they call you a racist and tell you to kill yourself.

at current birth rates it would take over 1000 years for whites to go extinct.

Not if they close their borders, low birthrates are fine as long as you are not replacing your native population with migrants, it doesn't take that many people to get a population boom again, thats why whites from Eastern Europe have some chance at surviving.
whites in eastern europe are low iq monkeys and niggers of white race for the most part

"I don't care if your race is the master race with an average IQ of one million; if you don't breed, you'll die out and lose."

Ethnicels celebrate this which is why I feel no sense of solidarity with them.

at current birth rates it would take over 1000 years for whites to go extinct.
When Muslims are a majority in Europe they'll establish Sharia Law and people who don't comply will be killed.

Whites will either become Muslims and mix with them or die out violently. Most likely, there will be a part doing the former and one doing the latter.

This is depressing news and ropefuel.

I think as whites go down in population the power of JBW will increase exponentially. Though, odds are the whites that are left aren't going to be tall aryan chads, as those will be the ones who are targeted first by ethnicels out of envy. When the population decreases to the point of about 10,000 or so people, any chads left in that group would probably be able to fuck any ethnic female on earth. The white foids are going to fuck the ethnics even if they are ugly, because women always fuck the conquerors in an effort to preserve their genetics, but because blonde hair and blue eyes are so rare at that point, seeing a chad with that combo would probably make any ethnic foid go wild. Noodlewhores and curryfoids would be the easiest prey for them, as both cultures seem to obsess over the aryan chad.

Any whitecel in here is gonna be fucked though, aryan Chad's gonna be too busy fucking everyone else that we won't even have a single chance at reproducing outside of forced impregnation. Though, abortion is a simple fix.

TL;DR White's dying out will increase Ubermensch Chad's power level and cripple what little power we whitecels have left.

It wont die out during our lifespan tho. Its gonna take a long time for them to die out. Curry population rates are declining as well which is good. Fertility rates are declining. Im an only child. I prefer 90% of curryland gets nuked. Call it eugenics or whaetever
It will be faster due to race mixing.
oh come on most whites dont even racemix

JBW is fucking bullshit, ethinics foids still reject me

because white foids fuck dogs and get abortions instead of making a family and their men turn into literal faggots

Pretty much. I will slap the German females.

We must prevail and fight

It is good but Africa is a problem according to my link.
yeh poorer countries tend to reproduce more it seems. I guess it ensures the chance that at least one person will stay alive long enough to start a family

Ww3 should fix this. Right? RIGHT!?:feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

Whites are the only truecels

JFL at being white in 2019

Mostly alt right propaganda (I'm not a fervent hater of the alt right btw, just saying). But while most of this information has whiffs of horseshit to it, it has some truth to it too. Whites are not "dying out" but they are cucking themselves heavily in all sorts of ways, their (slightly)declining birthrates being one of these ways, yes.

then it will be up to countries like Japan to invent stuff since africans cant do shit

I will survive and I also will recover and become stronger.

A pocket will survive and regrow to conquer once again

Lmao! Europeans should've stayed their asses in their own countries back in the day. They got what's coming to them.

Whites are becoming a minority, time’s are reverting the opposite.

White race will die out in North and South America for sure. Europe will be fine apart for Sweden, France and the UK.

Jews are creating all those wars in the middle east to force Muslim "refugees" into Europe. Muslim violence in Europe make Jews migrate into Israel.

They are preparing for the endtime prophecy with their fake Messiah/AntiChrist ruling the world from Jerusalem.

lifefuel for currycels tbh, just populationmaxx

that’s a good thing because jbw will be heightened

Its white foids, they have the highest standards on earth and are the most feminist.

Hyper picky women who have been brainwashed by feminism is a recipe for extinction for any race of people.