Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will whites in the USA eventually go down to 10% of the population, or will their population stabilize?

B

bcroger

Major
White Americans make up 58% of the population (source ) but will be around 44% by 2060.

Will this continue until whites make up like 10% of the population, or will it stabilize? Any predictions?

White Americans make up 58% of the population (source ) but will be around 44% by 2060.

Will this continue until whites make up like 10% of the population, or will it stabilize? Any predictions?
Yes dailystormer.in has a live counter

Depends on whether America keeps flooding itself with immigrants.

Does US consider sandnigger Hispanics and central asian white?

Presumably, once whites get down to a small enough fraction of the population America will go to complete shit and nobody will want to move there, thereby stabilizing the population somewhat.

If your Dumb A$$ president keeps prioritising LGBTQ Nonsense and the Globohomo agenda instead of real problems, then yes

Good whites should be replaced so it will be better place.

Depends on the next few presidents. Current path looks bad, don't think it'll be that low during our lifetimes at least

You have to look at the non-hispanic population to get a good sense of the true pct of whites.
The real amount of white people is much lower than those numbers say, USA will become a second Brazil

In the USA its Mexicans who are replacing whites.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Get replaced, I was talking about in Europe previously though.

The only whites existing will be the amish and mormons or some shit

I think humanity will end before then

Whites are done for. Birth rate is too low and we're getting replaced with spics. I don't want anything to do with white women since they betrayed me anyways.

Do those 58% of whites includes spics and sandniggers?

Whites are like 30-38% of the population here in CA it seems.

A lot of the white foids only have 1 child and some of them none at all.

Also a lot of the white dudes are with noodlewhores/ethnic foids.

No it will go below 10 in 100 year

Post demographics trends and date is useless as they don't account for women's rights and empowering of women's

Social media and the rise of narcissistic negative apathetic culture

So white women the most privileged class om earth will refuse to get married or have kids

I believe that mass immigration waves will eventually decrease the white population in the USA

The percentage will go down but we won't ever get below a certain threshold I think. Eventually it will stabilize. While as a whole the white births rate decreases in the USA (and the world), within the USA it is proven that rural, conservative, religious whites have higher fertility rates and higher birth rates than urban, liberal, non religious whites. The decline in birth rate is mostly driven by these people and the self-race-hating and anti-natalism movement that has been fed to these people. Once these people are gone only the remaining whites will be left as they are the only ones immune to this sort of propaganda. For this reason I wpuld say that population won't go under 25% for a long time, even past 2100.