Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Europes working class whites are getting wiped out by mixing

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
The young white Europeans girls of lower IQ's are all in relationships with real niggers fresh out of the jungles of Africa or with low IQ Arabs fresh from the deserts.

Majority of white incels are 100% working class lower IQ whites. I could not believe my eyes every time I go to any mid to big sized cities in Europe. Its a real replacement.

The higher IQ's stick with other whites.

I guess these low IQ whites are so dumb that they swallow all the leftist brainwashing that low IQ blacks and low IQ Sands are the superior partners or whatever they teach the foids in schools. Also how do the parents allow this on such a large scale? Do low IQ working class whites enjoy their genocide? They seem to even enjoy it and promote it and the higer IQ whites also encourage it.

I guess the lower IQ whites got too cheeky forming unions, demanding higher wages, demanding 4 day working week. Now they are getting replaced by docile brain dead niggers and sand niggers that can be easly controlled with weed, cheap booze, jew pills and will never demand unions, higher wages etc once the higer IQ whites cut welfare because of sky rocketing cuts for pensions when the boomers retire soon.

The weed these days is even laced with Fentanyl and the levels of THC are genetically elevated to create docile apes stuck on their smart phones.

I guess not all whites are high IQ like some here would like to make us believe. Many whites are low IQ trash. I mean which women in their right mind gets impregnated by a 69 IQ nigger straight out of the African jungles? The answer is a low IQ white working class in USA they say white trash in UK they say Chav.

Last edited:
But when I say it..........

But when I say it..........
Then what? You a nazi? Lol. iTs not your fault, its just that the low IQ white trash are too stupid to fight back because this is a war of IQ's and the trash just cant compete

a lot of urban foid are nigger worshipping whores

I guess the lower IQ whites got too cheeky forming unions, demanding higher wages, demanding 4 day working week. Now they are getting replaced by docile brain dead niggers and sand niggers that can be easly controlled with weed, cheap booze, jew pills and will never demand unions, higher wages etc once the higer IQ whites cut welfare because of sky rocketing cuts for pensions when the boomers retire soon.
thats pretty much what is happening. Thats why I say that nobody cares if autistic men/white incels stop contributing to society. The jews just want low IQ slave labour with no pride for their homeland that will just consoom and never question anything

thats pretty much what is happening. Thats why I say that nobody cares if autistic men/white incels stop contributing to society. The jews just want low IQ slave labour with no pride for their homeland that will just consoom and never question anything
Dont forget the Jews are in partnership with high IQ whites on this. Whites are the military men, whites are the cops, whites are the tax collectors, whites are the farmers. As you can see whites can finish off the Jews in 1 second and it doesnt even have to be obvious, just slowly over 10 years assasinate the influencial Jews. But the whites wont, they are hand in hand.

White low IQ are on their own on this. Its either they fight or die and it seems they are getting wiped out and replaced completely.

a lot of urban foid are nigger worshipping whores
You mean alot of low IQ urban foids worship niggers. Untill now I never saw a high IQ SAnd foid worship niggers, never saw a high IQ white foid fuck niggers, never saw a high IQ curry foid fuck or worship niggers, even high IQ quality black foids cant stand niggers.
Only low IQ animals listen to that shit they call rap and fuck low IQ niggers.

You dont believe me? Test what I said just take your time and go stand in busy areas and see who exactly are breeding with niggers and who are all hip hoped up etc

Last edited:
I heard somewhere that the IQ of brown women dating white men was higher than white women who date niggers. I forgot the video or even who said it but it's pretty funny. I always memed that women date niggers because they're closer to their own IQ but if that's a provable fact that just makes it even more hilarious.

The young white Europeans girls of lower IQ's are all in relationships with real niggers fresh out of the jungles of Africa or with low IQ Arabs fresh from the deserts.

Majority of white incels are 100% working class lower IQ whites. I could not believe my eyes every time I go to any mid to big sized cities in Europe. Its a real replacement.

I guess these low IQ whites are so dumb that they swallow all the leftist brainwashing that low IQ blacks and low IQ Sands are the superior partners or whatever they teach the foids in schools. Also how do the parents allow this on such a large scale? Do low IQ working class whites enjoy their genocide? They seem to even enjoy it and promote it and the higer IQ whites also encourage it.

The weed these days is even laced with Fentanyl and the levels of THC are genetically elevated to create docile apes stuck on their smart phones.

I guess not all whites are high IQ like some here would like to make us believe. Many whites are low IQ trash. I mean which women in their right mind gets impregnated by a 69 IQ nigger straight out of the African jungles? The answer is a low IQ white working class in USA they say white trash in UK they say Chav.
This is cope, racemixjng is too little to make a diff, its all the other answers, and ngl chavs are retarded

I heard somewhere that the IQ of brown women dating white men was higher than white women who date niggers. I forgot the video or even who said it but it's pretty funny. I always memed that women date niggers because they're closer to their own IQ but if that's a provable fact that just makes it even more hilarious.
Like duh . Just as people date based on looks matches there are also IQ matches. Have you ever seen a doctor foid marry a street sweeper? Shit even male doctors will still only date as low as high level nurse and not the waitress at the restaurant down the road. Even though people fuck outside of their looks match dating and breeding are a different story.

If you didnt know now you know.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbzctld5NwI

This is cope, racemixjng is too little to make a diff, its all the other answers, and ngl chavs are retarded
Then explain smarty pants , if you sopposedly know better

Yeah Asian girls are the least likely to date niggers due to their IQ. Tbh I don't even bother about racemixing anymore. Any woman who wants her kids to be physically, aesthetically and intellectually inferior can go straight ahead. I believe an elite cadre of about a 10 or so million high IQ people should lord over rest of the human chattle. It will be us who have the last laugh.

Yeah Asian girls are the least likely to date niggers due to their IQ. Tbh I don't even bother about racemixing anymore.
It's still disgusts me when I see it but I'm not losing any sleep over it. There's nothing I can do about it.
Any woman who wants her kids to be physically, aesthetically and intellectually inferior can go straight ahead.
They don't even know, they believe all the jewish lies about "one race the human race". And if they did know I doubt they'd care, these are the same people who go apeshit because their country decided it's no longer cool to kill babies in their womb.
I believe an elite cadre of about a 10 or so million high IQ people should lord over rest of the human chattle. It will be us who have the last laugh.
Ehh isn't that we kinda have already? A bunch of high IQ jews deciding our faiths, so far I'm not a huge fan.

Dont forget the Jews are in partnership with high IQ whites on this. Whites are the military men, whites are the cops, whites are the tax collectors, whites are the farmers. As you can see whites can finish off the Jews in 1 second and it doesnt even have to be obvious, just slowly over 10 years assasinate the influencial Jews. But the whites wont, they are hand in hand.

White low IQ are on their own on this. Its either they fight or die and it seems they are getting wiped out and replaced completely.
When all commercials have begun to feature black men with white women of course their smv is going to raise up.Women are very easy to manipulate and control and the brainwash begins as soon as you can hold a smartphone in your hands.

The solution to keep white countries white is :

-to maintain them very poor and not suitable for refugees to move in (aka shitholes)
-to close the borders to refugees and make laws that prohibit Interracial marriages
-to make them look exactly like their are (savages in 99.9 % of cases )

Unfortunately that is never going to happen and the ruling class (You know who) wants muttified ugly benevolent slaves.Attention ,no niggers,no asians no europeans, Just MUTTS!

When you have no history,no language (future language most likely english mutt),no culture you become the best slave!

The USA consisted the first step of this ,Europe is stage two,and de beta versions were the Caribbean islands.

This is the kalergi plan for the future centuries of humanity .

Last edited:
When all commercials have begun to feature black men with white women of course their smv is going to raise up.Women are very easy to manipulate and control and the brainwash begins as soon as you can hold a smartphone in your hands.

The solution to keep white countries white is :

-to maintain them very poor and not suitable for refugees to move in (aka shitholes)
-to close the borders to refugees and make laws that prohibit Interracial marriages
-to make them look exactly like their are (savages in 99.9 % of cases )

Unfortunately that is never going to happen and the ruling class (You know who) wants muttified ugly benevolent slaves.Attention ,no niggers,no asians no europeans, Just MUTTS!

When you have no history,no language (future language most likely english mutt),no culture you become the best slave!

This is the kalergi plan for the future centuries of humanity .
So why do Anglos protect the Jews if they know about this plan? I mean the Anglos are the Jew lovers. It means the Anglos are part of the problem?

Yeah Asian girls are the least likely to date niggers due to their IQ. Tbh I don't even bother about racemixing anymore. Any woman who wants her kids to be physically, aesthetically and intellectually inferior can go straight ahead. I believe an elite cadre of about a 10 or so million high IQ people should lord over rest of the human chattle. It will be us who have the last laugh.
I think its called evolution or Darwinian award

So why do Anglos protect the Jews if they know about this plan? I mean the Anglos are the Jew lovers. It means the Anglos are part of the problem?
Rich anglos that are interbreeding with the jews.Jews never looked like this ,they were no different from the average syrian living in the middle east.

Jews always searched to be the superior rulling elite class and they could do this by mixing with anglos and other whites.

The so called anglos are always friends and even related to them because they are considering themselves part of the jews.

The "be friends with the devil until you cross the bridge " worked until you realised you become the same as the devil you once hated

if you think that white women are choosing ethnics to such a degree , youre delusional

Being working class doesn't equal being low iq

Being working class doesn't equal being low iq
Obvioulsy not every working class person is low IQ. But the majority are low IQ. A high IQ working class person will usually move into the working class before retirement after working most of their adult life.

I say this as a kurd, why do you even care? You tell me you want to make your country safer & better for the Chads to have even more sex? To make you drool more? You're not a part of their."race" in the perfect world of eugenics guys like you and me would not even exist, there's only there races.

Last edited:
I say this as a kurd, why do you even care? You tell me you want to make your country safer & better for the Chads to have even more sex? To make you drool more? You're not a part of their."race" in the perfect world of eugenics guys like you and me would not even exist, there's only there races.
Well i got no hate for Kurds because they never stole from me, they never beat me, they never used bad words, so I will just keep quiet. But I must admit I dont like Arabs they are wild animals , thiefs, low IQ, liars and I dont like them.

Quite ironic that the supreme race mixes itself out of existence...

Well i got no hate for Kurds because they never stole from me, they never beat me, they never used bad words, so I will just keep quiet. But I must admit I dont like Arabs they are wild animals , thiefs, low IQ, liars and I dont like them.
I hate fucking Arabs and turks bro, in Iraq we have autonomous region called Kurdistan and that only for 30 years, we look 1000 years ahead of those sandnigger muzies.They need visas to enter our areas.

I hate fucking Arabs and turks bro, in Iraq we have autonomous region called Kurdistan and that only for 30 years, we look 1000 years ahead of those sandnigger muzies.They need visas to enter our areas.
Got any youtube documentaires in english ? I wanna see Kurdistan

Exactly. They are the ignored white population who are on par with niggers. There are more rural hillbillies and urbanite white trash than there are high IQ rich white Americans. The funny thing is that conservative rednecks relate better to niggers than they do to college educated Americans.

Whites are getting wiped out in most places, more news at 10

Urban/popular white people in europe deserve to dissapear anyways , having known them it's not a huge loss for humanity at least arabs and blacks are more family and community oriented while the wites are just degenerated and weird.
Good riddance.

Stop making Asian toilets seem smart they love mixing with just about every race especially in America, they'd rather be crushed in front of a moving train than marry a ricecel.