Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Whites shouldnt be allowed in chinese takeout places"

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

Is that you talking? Tell them you don’t identify as white, not to misrace you, and to check their cis-race privilege.

"Chinese heritage" on American land.

I am curious of the full story, this does not make any sense. Just for a fucking piece of noodle? Really?

Last edited:
I wonder if the person writing that is a Chinese person because I doubt a store owner would turn down business based on race

"Society" doesn't think like this. One retard doesn't make "society."

I hate people like this. People who unironically think like this deserve death

No one should be allowed in Chinese restaurants. Their food is vile.

Literally who cares about the retarded chinese food. some westerners need to stop eating these trash food including jewburgers. stop treating retarded rice and curry culture as they are something good lmao fuck chines food

"Society" doesn't think like this. One retard doesn't make "society."
Alt-left fucks and SJW cunts do that all the damn time. It’s a fallacy, but there’s no name for it as far as I’m aware. Maybe it should be called... the society fallacy?

I will never be able to understand those people

Is that you talking? Tell them you don’t identify as white, not to misrace you, and to check their cis-race privilege.
Sadly it's not me

Yet the nutcase stating all that is the biggest racist towards Chinese ppl no doubt.

Ya know, there's a special place in hell for those that have to white knight others without their request of assistance. The ppl screaming about racism are the ones building barriers through nonsensical shit like that, gotta draw attention to every little thing.

Literally who cares about the retarded chinese food. some westerners need to stop eating these trash food including jewburgers. stop treating retarded rice and curry culture as they are something good lmao fuck chines food

Shit tier meat is made palatable by throwing so much spice on it that all you can taste is the burn to distract your tongue from noticing you're eating garbage & cannot afford anything else, this is then taken from a third world dump to the west & priced up 10x & called fine dining, jfl.

chinese takeouts are expensive as fuck and suck. panda express destroys them.

Chinese food is dog shit anyway

Shit tier meat is made palatable by throwing so much spice on it that all you can taste is the burn to distract your tongue from noticing you're eating garbage & cannot afford anything else, this is then taken from a third world dump to the west & priced up 10x & called fine dining, jfl.
Oh shit, maybe Cuyen’s actually right.

What do you prefer to cook, chef?

I like asuan food tbh quick to cook, comparively light and healthy.

Oh shit, maybe Cuyen’s actually right.
Of course bro. No offense to ricecels but the Chinese foods found in poverty people had no other options and couldn't eat good nutrition foods so they made noodle etc. Compare it to any other cuisine. Arabs for example, a lot of desserts and good meats because they had luxury
Pussy

chinese takeouts are expensive as fuck and suck. panda express destroys them.
Yeah but trying to get them to be down to fuck is nigh impossible.

I like asuan food tbh quick to cook, comparively light and healthy.
I like my own cuisine more ngl. Like a lot of meats
I also love eating offals. Would eat everyday tbh

If they didn't want business from whities they wouldn't move into nearly all white towns and open up restaurants there.
Black areas would just turn into dine n dash & open the register foo' every night. The moron in the screen cap sounds like the typical owner of a failed business like the man tax cafe in Australia.

Kinda funny that westerners find the notion of eating dog terrible yet have no issues with cow which Hindus have an issue with while Muslims can't eat pork & Jews are out on shell fish but Chinese are all over it.

Multiculturalism is like hey let's throw all these different personalities together, what's the worst that can happen.

panda express destroys them.
Yep - they even give you free refills in case you need to run out to dump your cup of Pepsi over a young couple's heads.

I also love eating offals.
Good stuff. I personally find Cows Liver to be exquisite. Also I had a Calves Liver once which was absolutely magnificent. :feelsokman:

Unless it's the Chad boyfriend of some Asian foid.

Not to mention Muslims revile dogs and want no contact with them, and when they start getting numbers demand pet crazy white people get rid of their dogs.

Altho I can get onboard with that, since I hate most dog owners.
Kill yourself I love animals

wtf. Sadly the retard is probably being serious about it. At first I thought this was a joke

It's not often I order asian food, but when I do, I order ... General CHOws chicken.

It's not often I order asian food, but when I do, I order ... General CHOws chicken.
Kek I usually ignore ER jokes but this one made me actually LOL so good job m8

First you get bashed for not being multicultural
Then you get bashed for cultural appropriation

First you get bashed for not being multicultural
Then you get bashed for cultural appropriation
Why are these libtards encouraging segregation? A white man patronizing an ethnic restaurant is more multi-tolerant than a stuck up feminist who only lets her eat Chihuahua eat her stinking pussy.

Hey at least you’re 0.2% Asian, maybe they’ll let you order from the sidewalk

This is why multiculturalism will never work you stupid fucking whites. Everyone and every collective has in-group high status preference.

You'll never see me there or any takeouts.

But noodles taste really good.

"Ugly Whites shouldnt be allowed in chinese takeout places"
Fixed

Gotta love the looney left:
Don't celebrate foreign culture - xenophobic/exclusionist - racist
Celebrate foreign culture - cultural appropriation - racist

You can't win with these AIDS magnets. Just shoot them.