Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whites should stay away from Latinas because they are whores

Manmatra19

Manmatra19

Greycel
Why do white western males such as yanks like latinas(latin american women)?

Latinas are just promiscuous sluts who are into gangsters, frat boys, and bullies. This is why latinas often get beat up, cheated on, and abused by machista womanizers.

Latin America praises machismo which is literally just bad boy mentality institutionalized and glorified by latinos as national cultures. DISGUSTING! Machismo is why Latin America is full of violent abusive promiscuous womanizer males and also why Latin American drug cartels are so violent in their tortures, killings, mutilations, and execuitions.

Latin America is on par with the Middle East when it comes to their horrible treatment of women. Latin America has the highest rates of women killing in the whole world. Remember El Salvador and Honduras. Those countries are hellholes for women.

Fuck Latin America and Latinas!

Last edited:
latinas are no better than negro bitches, only in terms of look id say.

Lower standards.

latinas are no better than negro bitches, only in terms of look id say.
Who cares? They are just the lesser of evils but they're evils nonetheless.

cause slutinas are hot whores:ahegao::ahegao:

in South america you get one of the most diverse types of foids, from dark skinned big booty to pretty much white ones

The one Chad I currently know who isn't a fucking douche deals with Latinas trying to get his dick from time to time. They're way pushier about it..to the point of where it usually turns him off even if they're hot

edit: I try not to hate him for actually getting female attention

Latin America is on par with the Middle East when it comes to their horrible treatment of women
Yeah you're definitely an IT troon or female

cause slutinas are hot whores:ahegao::ahegao:

in South america you get one of the most diverse types of foids, from dark skinned big booty to pretty much white ones

No, they're not. They're literally just dark-skinned European-Native American hybrid mongrel abominations. I hate them. They look like monkeys. White females of Northern European ancestry such as yanks are the only females in the whole world who look good.

How is dark hair, dark skin, dark eyes, and curly hair or wavy hair superior to pale skin, blonde hair, blue eyes, and straight hair?

Northern European female look such as Northern European facial and head bones will always be far superior to that of Latin American Latina monkey look.

I literally saw a latin american female who look full-on native American yet she thinks she is more beautiful than yank women and East Asian women! Yuck!

Ever wonder why Latinos and Latinas think that Latinas being slutty and Latinas being overly obsessed about their looks(Beauty pageants, ehem) is a sign that Latinas are far more feminine and far more beautiful than White Yank females? Really, this is just insecurity and overcompensating over the fact that Northern European females will always be far superior to Latinas.

It's literally why male homo fags are flamboyant and excessive in their "femininity" to the point of over doing it while real females are mild.

And even if Latina females are indeed hot, they're personality and SMV are trash. It just means they're only good for fucking in bed but if they try to make me turn them into my wives, I will run like Hell and forever be out of their sight.

Last edited:
ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES

Yeah you're definitely an IT troon or female
What the fuck are you talking about? I never said females deserve to be treated like humans!

I actually like the fact that they're getting abused in Latin America and the Middle East.

I am just saying that Latinas like asshole males whose treatment of women is on par with that of Middle Eastern ISIS bastards. Latinas are whores who love bad boys.

The one Chad I currently know who isn't a fucking douche deals with Latinas trying to get his dick from time to time. They're way pushier about it..to the point of where it usually turns him off even if they're hot

edit: I try not to hate him for actually getting female attention
Is that Chad a latino or a typical white yank athlete?

all women are whores. it is the nature of what they are.

Is that Chad a latino or a typical white yank athlete?
He's a typical white yank athlete who looks kind of mediterranean with a tan (so I guess not fully white like northern europe)

There no mezito slatinas for you're kindness

Its not like I had a choice anyway. They are already staying away from me

Why do white western males such as yanks like latinas(latin american women)?

Latinas are just promiscuous sluts who are into gangsters, frat boys, and bullies. This is why latinas often get beat up, cheated on, and abused by machista womanizers.

Latin America praises machismo which is literally just bad boy mentality institutionalized and glorified by latinos as national cultures. DISGUSTING! Machismo is why Latin America is full of violent abusive promiscuous womanizer males and also why Latin American drug cartels are so violent in their tortures, killings, mutilations, and execuitions.

Latin America is on par with the Middle East when it comes to their horrible treatment of women. Latin America has the highest rates of women killing in the whole world. Remember El Salvador and Honduras. Those countries are hellholes for women.

Fuck Latin America and Latinas!
Every woman just emulates white women's behavior because they get the most top tier Chad dick.

He's a typical white yank athlete who looks kind of mediterranean with a tan (so I guess not fully white like northern europe)
Are you sure that he looks Mediterranean or he just has a tanned skinned due to him often going to the beach to tan his skin like many American yanks do?

Are you sure that he looks Mediterranean or he just has a tanned skinned due to him often going to the beach to tan his skin like many American yanks do?
It's some of his features too but he looks white for the most part. And yeah, I would guess the tan is from going to the beach. haven't seen him in the winter so I don't know

It's some of his features too but he looks white for the most part. And yeah, I would guess the tan is from going to the beach. haven't seen him in the winter so I don't know
Maybe him being tanned is just contributing to the optical illusion that he looks full-on Mediterranean but in reality, he will look full-on Northern European if he is pale-skinned.

Maybe him being tanned is just contributing to the optical illusion that he looks full-on Mediterranean but in reality, he will look full-on Northern European if he is pale-skinned.
let's get our post counts up..either way, this faggot has told me how he does nofap and saves it for foids he meets off tinder

Last edited:
let's get our post counts up..either way, this faggot has told me how he does nofap and saves it for foids he meets off tinder
Why is the Mediterranean-looking yank obsessed with foids he meets in Tinder? That place is like where the worst of foids go.

Why is the Mediterranean-looking yank obsessed with foids he meets in Tinder? That place is like where the worst of foids go.
I asked him that when he was bragging and he said it takes the least amount of effort for getting laid because he usually gets these foids (usually white I think) to meet at the bar near his place then fucks them after. sometimes they just go straight over to his place

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back