Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Latinas would be way more attractive if they were deprived of their promiscuity to be submissive, quiet, obedient, and with much more self-control.

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★
Coming from a Latino community, all Latinos seems to care about are: drugs, alcohol, sex, partying, having fun, living in the moment, etc.

I always found Latinas attractive for the most part, but I’m very repulsed by their gangster-ish and thug-like type of behavior and mindset, which just doesn’t fit their physical appearance: they’re short, look young for their age, and seem to be very feminine. Usually due to their Native American genetics.

It seems like the gangster type of behavior wouldn’t seem so repulsive in, say, white women or black women.

They’re also very promiscuous and tend to lack self-control, overall. They’re usually very rowdy and noisy, usually by singing to their music aloud in public. Most of them getting pregnant in high school as well.

I hate coming from this culture. It’s like all these people care about is pleasure and living in the moment. Which is why I’m not interested in finding a Latina partner; I have nothing in common with them. I just find their physical appearance very attractive.

Last edited:
Eab8fd33e16e83f2f4e4c63d4db7f2dc

Coming from a Latino community, all Latinos seems to care about are: drugs, alcohol, sex, partying, having fun, living in the moment, etc.

I always found Latinas attractive for the most part, but I’m very repulsed by their gangster-ish and thug-like type of behavior and mindset, which just doesn’t fit their physical appearance: they’re short, look young for their age, and seem to be very feminine. Usually due to their Native American genetics.

It seems like the gangster type of behavior wouldn’t seem so repulsive in, say, white women or black women.

They’re also very promiscuous and tend to lack self-control, overall. They’re usually very rowdy and noisy, usually by singing to their music aloud in public. Most of them getting pregnant in high school as well.

I hate coming from this culture. It’s like all these people care about is pleasure and living in the moment. Which is why I’m not interested in finding a Latina partner; I have nothing in common with them. I just find their physical appearance very attractive.
Sincerely, you know how when your young say if you were born a negro, you'd be surrounded by people like you or say a white will be surrounded with other whites, truth be told dude, I am of you in terms of color and background, assuming we are, but I never got to meet those of my kind and you are right about the ghetto background, they are genuinely as a whole group of people ignorant people, they co-created in a reality of suffering, rampant drug abuse and what's weird is how they never wised up to the fact that these behaviors are destructive and in the end will never lead them to happy, healthy and wealthy lives, just look at Mexico as an example, those people live in chains because they never grew up psychologically, and learned the fact that no man has the right to rule over another and yet they tried and tried and tired, yet they must've thought why didn't we get it right like everyone else?

The truth is, there is no right to government nor is there a right to living a life style that causes harm to others people, all they ever did was chain their own people to self-destructive behaviors and coped out when "some" of them became educated, they will either learn to live in accordance with life's principles or die by natures wraith.

Overall, your okay dude, its okay.

Women in general should be like that

Almost forgot, I've seen first hand the machismo way and let me tell you, you wanna know a quicker way to want to die, because of peoples bullshit, live with a retard that makes your life miserable all because he believes he wants to be respected over some arbitrary bullshit criteria that is long since dead.

Almost forgot, I've seen first hand the machismo way and let me tell you, you wanna know a quicker way to want to die, because of peoples bullshit, live with a retard that makes your life miserable all because he believes he wants to be respected over some arbitrary bullshit criteria that is long since dead.
so you are telling me you are gynocentric cuck jfl?
machismo is based

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back