Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

whites have it the worst

• Thread starter overlystinkypants
  • Start date
overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
all whites live in western countries and have to live up to impossible modern standards

meanwhile nonwhites can just return to their root countries and live like normal people. especially muslims and those with arranged marriages.

DANK MEME

Attachments

• Knipsel.PNG
    Knipsel.PNG
    40.8 KB · Views: 109
Sub 5 whites have it the hardest.

yes it is truly terrible

Tellem--T said:
Keep coping idiot

Keep coping idiot

Do you even know what coping means? Coping is hoping you will get laid. I know my place in this world. I know my chances of getting laid are minuscule. I'm blackpilled af. Can you say the same?

Jockcel said:
Tellem--T said:
Keep coping idiot

Keep coping idiot

Do you even know what coping means? Coping is hoping you will get laid. I know my place in this world. I know my chances of getting laid are minuscule. I'm blackpilled af. Can you say the same?

While you have 0 data to back it up, i posted surveys which showed whites>>>>ethnics.

Jockcel said:

I'm more blackpilled than you white boi

Tellem--T said:
I'm more blackpilled than you white boi

After reading all the cope you posted, I doubt that.