Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whites: Blasting nigger music in crap hondas

M

meatball

Banned
-
Anybody else HEAR this coming, about once a day?

130 decibels of rap music rattling the windows out of a 1997 Honda Civic.....that has a bunch of black bling like spoilers, racks, and resist bumper stickers.

THIS guy
Civic

Last edited:
It was @BummerDrummer driving the honda

I did hear a white dude blast rap music in his car today. It was a Chevy though.

And I know a noodlewhore who was a classmate of mine who also blasts rap music in her Honda Accord. Though she's whitu cockru onry of course and doesn't like either blacku cockru or ricecel cockru

It's usually whites with their loud noise cannons who party near my territory

It's always the color of tuna cans
Aedddf14 f422 4692 af2d ffab999f62680bef134a0eca6b6ac513606610e9a13c
Sedrfd

Last edited:
The nigger culture (more like the jewish culture and they started it but its adopted by basically every negro) has been steadily influencing broader American culture as a whole. There's a reason we call those people "wiggers". They are the byproduct of negro worship by the jewish elite being pushed on the white man, while simultaneously erasing the white mans culture and heritage.

The end goal is to erase white culture so white people (like every other racial immigrant) lose their culture and lose their heritage, and replace it with this. Niggerdom pushed on a mass scale to people without their culture and heritage and racial consciousness. I thank god every day I wasn't born into such a degenerate culture. I feel bad for all the children now who's single parents are blasting WAP at them and negrofying them at birth.

The nigger culture (more like the jewish culture and they started it but its adopted by basically every negro) has been steadily influencing broader American culture as a whole. There's a reason we call those people "wiggers". They are the byproduct of negro worship by the jewish elite being pushed on the white man, while simultaneously erasing the white mans culture and heritage.

The end goal is to erase white culture so white people (like every other racial immigrant) lose their culture and lose their heritage, and replace it with this. Niggerdom pushed on a mass scale to people without their culture and heritage and racial consciousness. I thank god every day I wasn't born into such a degenerate culture. I feel bad for all the children now who's single parents are blasting WAP at them and negrofying them at birth.
Yeah. It's weird.

A white kid....

Driving asian car.....

Playing black music......

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back