Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Whites are the most cucked race

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★★
20% - racebait on ID
Whites are the most cucked race. White men don't mate guard like any other race does despite white women being the most attractive to everyone. Where I'm from blacks have the highest smv, hispanics, then whites and others.

I've never seen any other race of man with a kid who's a different race than him. Even when they manage to not literally be cucked, they often have mixed race grand children. Everyday at work I see BMWF couples (about 1-3 each day) and white women with mixed children (usually by themselves :feelskek:.) The only interracial couples (outside of when I was in highschool and even then this was the majority) I see are white women with non-white men.

At least when whites are bred out of existence, the remaining men won't be able to get white women anymore. :bigbrain: The only way to have a chance at avoiding that woulf be to isolate ourselves from the rest of the world.

I might as well not be white anyway since I am not accepted by any other whites and cannot get a white girlfriend. I don't really care abput the white race, alot of whites are cucks who deserve it but it's still upseting for me to see BMWF couples.

Major cope, JBW is law

And yet we still defend our white whores

Whites are the most cucked race. White men don't mate guard like any other race does despite white women being the most attractive to everyone. Where I'm from blacks have the highest smv, hispanics, then whites and others.

I've never seen any other race of man with a kid who's a different race than him. Even when they manage to not literally be cucked, they often have mixed race grand children. Everyday at work I see BMWF couples (about 1-3 each day) and white women with mixed children (usually by themselves :feelskek:.) The only interracial couples (outside of when I was in highschool and even then this was the majority) I see are white women with non-white men.

At least when whites are bred out of existence, the remaining men won't be able to get white women anymore. :bigbrain: The only way to have a chance at avoiding that woulf be to isolate ourselves from the rest of the world.

I might as well not be white anyway since I am not accepted by any other whites and cannot get a white girlfriend. I don't really care abput the white race, alot of whites are cucks who deserve it but it's still upseting for me to see BMWF couples.
Because you are the most desired the uglier men in your brethren can still get laid with ethnics, while for everybody else especially rices thats not the case.

Nah, that goes to Rices & maybe even Curries

I do have to admit, to some degree a lot of this is our own doing- but ofc a lot of it unironcially is to do with Jews

I'll never get this mentality: You look White & are genetically White, so you are classified as such by the government & perceived as one by people of other races.

Which means stuff such as anti-White propaganda in media, immigration, etc. can & will still impact your life: If you want to at least live in a comfortable place to LDAR, you should care in a sense since I don't think the loud ethnics are gonna care much.

They don't really need to mateguard, except when they're dealing with niggers, since white foids' standard are too high for other ethnic men to meet.

STFU whites are mogging white supremacy is taking over the world fuck off you right wing fed cucks we need communism now and end racial discrimination against Jewish people and marginialized community like ethnicels!

Major cope, JBW is law

Jfl, anti-White stuff such as this is normalized in the Incel community.

Notice how they're using a Chud, aka a characterization of an Incel-tier White guy, to try & prove their point? Yeah, the hypocrisy here is unreal
in the rules it says no race bait allowed but they always stay up anyway

Notice how they're using a Chud, aka a characterization of an Incel-tier White guy, to try & prove their point? Yeah, the hypocrisy here is unrea
its from rehab room, what he says is incel LAW

its from rehab room, what he says is incel LAW
Ah ofc, I should have expected you'd be a Rehab Room fanboy

Part of the blackpill is teaching critical thought, not blindly adhering to what someone online says. :feelsjuice:

He also has legit SJW-tier takes, as hinted by that meme

Fuck Rehab Room

@Stupid Clown @Mortis

in the rules it says no race bait allowed but they always stay up anyway
A mod, I think @LeFrenchCel , once said that if they actually enforced that rule quite literally+seriously, they'd end up banning/temp. banning most users on the site.

Personally, I'm fine with it as long as it's not any JBW, JBB, x group can't be Incel because x stat or study or whatever showed so, etc.

Notice how they're using a Chud, aka a characterization of an Incel-tier White guy, to try & prove their point? Yeah, the hypocrisy here is unreal

A mod, I think @LeFrenchCel , once said that if they actually enforced that rule quite literally+seriously, they'd end up banning/temp. banning most users on the site.

Personally, I'm fine with it as long as it's not any JBW, JBB, x group can't be Incel because x stat or study or whatever showed so, etc.
Racebait in Inceldom Discussion is against the rules
Such threads can be made in lounge or sewers though

>Says he doesn't care about the White race, aka the demographic he's apart of
>Says he dislikes anti-White stuff

Jesus Christ....
Anti white stuff affects people's perception of me.

Anti white stuff affects people's perception of me.
You're getting the idea now

Any kind of anti-White stuff=will impact you in some way....

That means any results of this replacement(immigration affecting housing costs, crime-rates, etc.) will impact you.

JBW means white features are the best and that incel tier white guys can ascend with ethnic sluts

20240925 042043

keep projecting onto white men, brownboi

Ah ofc, I should have expected you'd be a Rehab Room fanboy

Part of the blackpill is teaching critical thought, not blindly adhering to what someone online says. :feelsjuice:

He also has legit SJW-tier takes, as hinted by that meme

Fuck Rehab Room

@Stupid Clown @Mortis
I've become sick of his channel. He blatantly ignores scientific studies if they don't adhere to his views or he calls them biased. Yet apparently none of the studies that agree with him can be biased.

Also he's a massive simp. "i don't blame women" "you can't blame women" "women have better friendships than men" thinking ape is much better.

Extreme cope. East and South Asian men are easily the most cucked. You won’t find another race of woman that absolutely refuses to date a male of their own race like you will when it comes to East/South Asians.

White men do no mateguarding so as a result some white women are willing to date a out, but a white woman who refuses to date an otherwise attractive white man is a rare anomaly. Meanwhile the average Asian american woman refuses to date her male counterpart.

Last edited:
I've become sick of his channel. He blatantly ignores scientific studies if they don't adhere to his views or he calls them biased. Yet apparently none of the studies that agree with him can be biased.
He himself, is a biased dickhead
Also he's a massive simp. "i don't blame women" "you can't blame women" "women have better friendships than men" thinking ape is much better.
Jfl, that's so retarded

Even by that logic, it would be the same as saying "I don't blame the bear that attacked me bro" jfl

He himself, is a biased dickhead

Jfl, that's so retarded

Even by that logic, it would be the same as saying "I don't blame the bear that attacked me bro" jfl
That's not mentioning the cruelty women commit against men they find unattractive. He acts as if women are just poor creatures who want to be left alone. When in reality they go out of their way to bully guys they find unattractive when given the opportunity. Can't wait for your thread exposing him. Maybe you could even make a video on it. If you need any help I'd love sending you the videos and timestamps where he blatantly lies.