Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

whites are the middle for masculinity asian the most feminine blacks the most masculine whites the tallest blacks the second tallest asian the shorte

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
whites are the middle for masculinity
asian the most feminine
blacks the most masculine

whites the tallest
blacks the second tallest
asian the shortest

asian women are the most feminine faces and shortest

white women are inbetween masc and feminine face. and the tallest

black women are the most masc faces and the second tallest

asian men are the shortest and most feminine

white men are inbetween masc and feminine face and the tallest

black men are the most masc faces and second tallest

the most ideal for a woman is the shortest and most feminine face so asian women > white women > black women

the most ideal for a man is actually different types tbh... some women prefer tall maesthetic so white mogs.

some women prefer tall feminine so [TALL only] asians mog. also blonde pale whites can compete in this category

some women prefer tall masculine [blacks]

The heightpill stands undefeated once more.

Title mogged the entire forum

This borderline cuck so called "blackpilled race reality" ideology is constantly espoused by the internet which all roots back to one Americlap (read: terminally retarded) scientist making a hypothesis about the strengths of each race in the 1980s and astroturfing his teachings in white supremacist circles. The only thing it benefits is whiny redpilled cunts trying to cope with their SMV or BNWO cucks.

"Muh muh asians are the shortest"
Asian men's median height grows with each decade.
"muh muh blacks are the tallest"
Only African-Americans (who are mixed with european) and some group like Dinkas are observed to have higher heights on average, most afroniggas are shorter than nords
"muh muh asians are the most feminine/whites are the middle/blacks are the most masculine"
You really think some square jawed high cheekbone hunter eyed Chinese farmer phenotype slayer looks "feminine?". Or that some broad boned tall Nordic looks "median", or that South African Khoisians look more masculine than all of the above? :fuk:

Phenotypal variation ranges in all races, which are subgrouped by ethnicites. All of this are just mass generalizations based on their cultural beauty standards and how the media portrays them in the US. There are more gracile, broad, feminine, masculine, ect looking types in any ethnic group since evolution made it so that not every human looks and behaves like a clone copy of each other.

But since Americlaps have main character syndrome and are incapable of realizing this, they just make mass blanket generalizations instead of realizing the interracial sexual dynamics is mostly cultural and not "biological". If that was the case, then WMAW and BMWW would've *always* been the interracial sex patterns as soon as races started interacting with each other (which was a millennia ago), but instead a few centuries ago it was the inverse. So what does that tell you?

Last edited:
And ideally we would all live on our own continents where we wouldn't intermix and have to compete with other races :feelsree:
We would still get mogged by the same groups as us.

And ideally we would all live on our own continents where we wouldn't intermix and have to compete with other races :feelsree:
its just about beauty standards and cultural trends, all this bio essentialism by making autistic blanket generalizations like OP does is just a cope for something that's just a product of the environment and time anyway

and mexican women are short as fuck and mixed with proto mongoloid/austronesian dna which visibly shows in their pheno but they aren't foid worshipped nearly to the same degree as asian women are
but im waiting for the copes to fly out on that one

Of course but at least I wouldn't be a niche, as well as my Asian bros. We'd be in our homogenous society. We'd still have beauty standards but I wouldn't be a freak for just being black.
blacks weren't considered masculine until they started breeding youse with slave master dna and choosing the most brutal of your race to survive in the americas

Of course but at least I wouldn't be a niche, as well as my Asian bros. We'd be in our homogenous society. We'd still have beauty standards but I wouldn't be a freak for just being black.
I’m a freak among kikes).

Your race's traits don't matter, its your's that matter. What use does white manlet has because whites are the tallest?

Short and feminine women appeal mostly to low value men like incels and LTNs. Good-looking men prefer tall square faced stacies that will bear them athletic Chad sons.

Short and feminine women appeal mostly to low value men like incels and LTNs. Good-looking men prefer tall square faced stacies that will bear them athletic Chad sons.
I prefer tall square faced stacies even though I am a turbomanlet trucel

There’s a certain group that ruined it for all…I’ll say no names but you know it

White and blacks are all feminine looking compared to millenial Chinese mainlanders with big square face.

White and blacks are all feminine looking compared to millenial Chinese mainlanders with big square face.
Keep coping you azianidentity copers

What about central asians? They always seemed pretty masculine to me

Your race's traits don't matter, its your's that matter. What use does white manlet has because whites are the tallest?

True, you can only experience the world through your own consciousness, so it makes no sense to chase friends or to feel a sense of belonging to any particular nation, culture or race, you should just live as an individual and focus on yourself

True, you can only experience the world through your own consciousness, so it makes no sense to chase friends or to feel a sense of belonging to any particular nation, culture or race, you should just live as an individual and focus on yourself
Pretty much, race is a cope. People of my race don't respect or treat me any better than other peoples. Like hell I will simp or slave for them.

This. Blackpill is mainly about bones. Race-copers csnt handdle the fact that racepill is a generalized bonespill.

Whites have the highest sex appeal because of their bones. Because they are on average the tallest and with facial harmony done by right milimeters of face bones. :feelsUgh:

whites are the middle for masculinity
asian the most feminine
blacks the most masculine

whites the tallest
blacks the second tallest
asian the shortest

asian women are the most feminine faces and shortest

white women are inbetween masc and feminine face. and the tallest

black women are the most masc faces and the second tallest

asian men are the shortest and most feminine

white men are inbetween masc and feminine face and the tallest

black men are the most masc faces and second tallest

the most ideal for a woman is the shortest and most feminine face so asian women > white women > black women

the most ideal for a man is actually different types tbh... some women prefer tall maesthetic so white mogs.

some women prefer tall feminine so [TALL only] asians mog. also blonde pale whites can compete in this category

some women prefer tall masculine [blacks]
If you're tall, muscular and have a good frame, it doesn't matter your race, you'll drown in pussy. Height is the highest priority. If you lack that, it's over.

If you're tall, muscular and have a good frame, it doesn't matter your race, you'll drown in pussy. Height is the highest priority. If you lack that, it's over.
true tbh

Height>>>>>> Everything.