Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Whites are inherently more attractive on average because of the golden ratio

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-

srs.

A lot of poltically correct people criticize this mask because it looks like a white person since white people on average have a tendency to fit the golden ratio mask better. This, along with the fact that whites are seen as higher status, are the reason that white is the standard of beauty. The true blackpill is that white people, on average are just naturally more attractive because of their facial ratios. Good looking ethnics are never "too" ethnic looking because they also tend to conform to this mask better than the average ethnic.

View attachment 13562

srs.

A lot of poltically correct people criticize this mask because it looks like a white person since white people on average have a tendency to fit the golden ratio mask better. This, along with the fact that whites are seen as higher status, are the reason that white is the standard of beauty. The true blackpill is that white people, on average are just naturally more attractive because of their facial ratios. Good looking ethnics are never "too" ethnic looking because they also tend to conform to this mask better than the average ethnic.

This. And it's not racist if it's true.

Every movie industry and fashion industry and music industry is dominated by desirable races like Whites and Blacks for a reason.

Both whites and blacks can get the fuck out

Race doesn't matter for inceldom; iirc we had a poll and whites led the board in terms of most incels. Blacks were second. It's not the fault of our race, it's the fault of the female.

Race doesn't matter for inceldom; iirc we had a poll and whites led the board in terms of most incels. Blacks were second. It's not the fault of our race, it's the fault of the female.

Whites have an easier time looksmaxxing and locationmaxxing or even just friendsmaxxing to find a girl through mutual friends. Ethnics have no such recourse. Show me a non-truecel white (truecel whites are like less than 1% of the white population) that couldn't do the aforementioned to get laid.

Whites have an easier time looksmaxxing and locationmaxxing or even just friendsmaxxing to find a girl through mutual friends. Ethnics have no such recourse. Show me a non-truecel white (truecel whites are like less than 1% of the white population) that couldn't do the aforementioned to get laid.
tfw i'm bottom 1% of whites in looks

LWAOY.gif

It's over ethnics
You mog basically every white guy on this site from the pics u sent me XD. You're either a mentalcel or you have micro dick or smt. I'm tired of you cucking yourself when you could slay, although I haven't seen your side profile so ur pics might be deceiving.

Women were never meant to have this amount of freedom so they've all become crazy. All the laws of nature are being twisted and corrupted by their dark feminine witch energy which has been unleashed upon humanity.

Whites have an easier time looksmaxxing and locationmaxxing
everytime i hear location, south east asia i REEE. everyone is a goddamn locationcel stop fucking mentioning it drives me up the goddamn wall

Women were never meant to have this amount of freedom so they've all become crazy. All the laws of nature are being twisted and corrupted by their dark feminine witch energy which has been unleashed upon humanity.

cope just be street shitter mogs all

everytime i hear location, south east asia i REEE. everyone is a goddamn locationcel stop fucking mentioning it drives me up the goddamn wall
You can go to a heavily ethnic area in America too that doesn't involve jungle gooks. I don't blame you, if my only option was virginity or marrying a SE asian I would choose virginity every time.

You can go to a heavily ethnic area in America too that doesn't involve jungle gooks. I don't blame you, if my only option was virginity or marrying a SE asian I would choose virginity every time.
i was one of three white people in my graduating class. my area is nothing but asians and hispanics.

i was one of three white people in my graduating class. my area is nothing but asians and hispanics.
You're either the ugliest white person of all time or you've literally never tried if you think you're truecel.

You mog basically every white guy on this site from the pics u sent me XD. You're either a mentalcel or you have micro dick or smt. I'm tired of you cucking yourself when you could slay, although I haven't seen your side profile so ur pics might be deceiving.
My profile mogs my front so hard

My profile mogs my front so hard
Dude if that's the case then I feel sorry that you feel that way about yourself (sorry if this seems like some pity party bullshit, I hate it as well). From your pics you sent me I don't think you're unattractive, and I'm not one of those bullshitting reddit cucks that spout "oh you're like a 8/10" when the guy in the pic is like an obvious 2.