Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whites and asians are much more likely to be incels than other races.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Whites and asians have a higher IQ which usually correlates with not being not being as NT and not being as low inhib as other races. However niggers no matter how ugly are really low inhib because they have double digit IQ. Same with spics and other nonewhites. Being NT and being low inhib places a huge part in daiting.

Face matters, but if you are too much of a pussy to approach you won't get laid unless you are really good looking. That's why there are so many 6/10 whites that get no pussy while 4/10 nigs fuck a lot. Non whites on this site, excluding asians are an exception of their race, especially blacks and in no way a rule.

JBW is a joke and couldn't be farther from the truth. There is a reason why all countries where inceldom is prevelent are either white or asian. You don't see much inceldom in africa or in muslim countries.

I always thought too much, I really suffer from daydreaming, if I had a chance to acend I've already lost it

Whites and asians have a higher IQ which usually correlates with not being not being as NT and not being as low inhib as other races. However niggers no matter how ugly are really low inhib because they have double digit IQ. Same with spics and other nonewhites. Being NT and being low inhib places a huge part in daiting.

Face matters, but if you are too much of a pussy to approach you won't get laid unless you are really good looking. That's why there are so many 6/10 whites that get no pussy while 4/10 nigs fuck a lot. Non whites on this site, excluding asians are an exception of their race, especially blacks and in no way a rule.

JBW is a joke and couldn't be farther from the truth. There is a reason why all countries where inceldom is prevelent are either white or asian. You don't see much inceldom in africa or in muslim countries.
I'm High Inhib. Being high inhib will make you be virgin longer than average.
I really suffer from daydreaming, if I had a chance to acend I've already lost it
Me too, my brain is probably fried from not telling reality from fantasy.

I used to call it "normie delusion", the way normies were so confident while being so far from the male ideal. Later I realized they're normal NT npcs, while we're some sort of overly self aware/critical autists with probably higher IQ.

Luckily you can practice being low-inhib and you can try to be interested in some normie interests if you want.

Not true at all, unless you considered all of those muslim guys living in insane female-to-male ratio countries to not be incels.

Also, latinos and blacks probably have consolidated social circles due to immigrant communities being closer together, you´re just coping. Tinder statistics overwhelmly shows a preference towards white males.

When you see incel legends like Jsanza29 (whitecel and tallcel) you realize that JBW is cope kek. Of course a whitecel has it a bit easier than a ricecel and currycel but he's nowhere near ascending.

Not true at all, unless you considered all of those muslim guys living in insane female-to-male ratio countries to not be incels.
You're low IQ as fuck. You do realize that Islam is a religion not a race and there are millions of white Muslim guys in the west?!

You're low IQ as fuck. You do realize that Islam is a religion not a race and there are millions of white Muslim guys in the west?!

lmao you are getting pretty nuanced in regards to racial categorization, huh? There is nothing worse than being an incel in those arabic muslim-majority countries with insane female-to-male ratio.

lmao you are getting pretty nuanced in regards to racial categorization, huh? There is nothing worse than being an incel in those arabic muslim-majority countries with insane female-to-male ratio.
I'm sorry i got confused and thought you meant western countries when you talked about the countries with high female to male ratios, my bad

Anyway i don't know any incels where i live except me, but that's because i'm an extreme case of manletism + norwooding + autism

I'm sorry i got confused and thought you meant western countries when you talked about the countries with high female to male ratios, my bad

Anyway i don't know any incels where i live except me, but that's because i'm an extreme case of manletism + norwooding + autism

It´s okay.

What I find fascinating is the association between High IQ and inceldom: as if Ivyleague-goers whites that later go to the best firms of the world or to Wall Street are getting no pussy (false). This is just pure cope.

It´s okay.

What I find fascinating is the association between High IQ and inceldom: as if Ivyleague-goers whites that later go to the best firms of the world or to Wall Street are getting no pussy (false). This is just pure cope.
High IQ men less likely to get laid. You have to deny reality to claim otherwise. I'm saying this without being high IQ myself. it's just common sense.

High IQ men less likely to get laid. You have to deny reality to claim otherwise. I'm saying this without being high IQ myself. it's just common sense.
High IQ is correlated with better life choices (losing your virginity later in life being one of them), but not necessarily with inceldom. In fact, there is a positive correlation between High IQ and jobs that have great social status (doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc). I don't find it plausible that there is a positive correlation between High IQ and inceldom, although it might be a factor to take into account, but, as I said, is implausible.

Niggers mostly fuck sheboons.

Fucking sheboons does not count as sex.

True, the closer you behave like a monkey better your smv it's the only way personality matters

How many whitecels come out as ascended and/or fakecels?
How many blackcels?
Ricecels?
Currycels?

I rest my case.

How many blackcels?
Ricecels?
Currycels?

I rest my case.
Blacks don't use this site as much cause they're busy fucking women. Those that do must be extremely autistic to fail to get laid even though they're black. So blacks on this site propably are tuecels. So it makes sense that when a fakecel appears he will be white as most users here are white, cause whites are more likely to be incel. Curries are similiar as blacks, low inhib, also they get arranged marriages. They are users on this site who rejected arranged marriages jfl yeah currys are incel okay

JBW is real but very exaggerated ngl. A 3/10 white will still get mogged by Tyrone. But a 5/10 white mogs a 5/10 black in terms of looks.

How many blackcels?
Ricecels?
Currycels?

I rest my case.
Btw this is a curry from this site that ascended just recently.
you just got completely raped by reality

Blacks don't use this site as much cause they're busy fucking women.
All evidence shows JBW is true. An average white will have more women willing to date him than his non-white looksmatch. Blacks being incels at lower rates is merely a consequence of black women having the lowest SMV and so the men who are willing to have sex with them, overwhelmingly black men, have relatively higher SMV.
Btw this is a curry from this site that ascended just recently.
you just got completely raped by reality
Post statistics, not anecdotes.

Attachments

• 1612358365730.png
    1612358365730.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 18
  • DexpGN4.png
    DexpGN4.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 1609518229591.png
    1609518229591.png
    211.7 KB · Views: 17
low to med iq, med to high inhib checking in

All evidence shows JBW is true. An average white will have more women willing to date him than his non-white looksmatch. Blacks being incels at lower rates is merely a consequence of black women having the lowest SMV and so the men who are willing to have sex with them, overwhelmingly black men, have relatively higher SMV.

"We'll slay in Africa, just not the overweight ones in the states"

Why can't non whites wealthmaxx and get laid in their own countries?

Why can't whitecels go literally anywhere and get laid?
Another thing I've noticed: stormcels can say they don't find black women attractive and say they wouldn't ever ascend with one and it's met with ambivalence.
Imagine if a deathnic said they weren't attracted to white women and would never ascend with one. It sounds so silly and they'd be called a fakecel.

betabux= cuck. 50%+ of curry marriages that I have seen are very bad, many arguments, probably little sex and no love.

This is actually a really solid point. Inceldom as a whole is an issue largely over-represented in places like Japan, USA, Canada, and the UK. Among other white/asian places, I'm not listing them all.

Why can't whitecels go literally anywhere and get laid?
Another thing I've noticed: stormcels can say they don't find black women attractive and say they wouldn't ever ascend with one and it's met with ambivalence.
Imagine if a deathnic said they weren't attracted to white women and would never ascend with one. It sounds so silly and they'd be called a fakecel.
What i'm proposing is that non whites go back and fuck their own women. literally their own race. You say i should go and fuck some none white whore that isn't my race. My main goal is to have kids. Why would i want mutt kids? If a curry says he doesn't want to fuck white women cause that is immoral in his opinion and cause he wants his kids to look like him, i would agree. That's how every man should act. The fact is that most non whites on this forum could have sex without betraying their race. While i can't do that.

What i'm proposing is that non whites go back and fuck their own women. literally their own race. You say i should go and fuck some none white whore that isn't my race. My main goal is to have kids. Why would i want mutt kids? If a curry says he doesn't want to fuck white women cause that is immoral in his opinion and cause he wants his kids to look like him, i would agree. That's how every man should act. The fact is that most non whites on this forum could have sex without betraying their race. While i can't do that.
What does that have to do with whites ability to go ANYWHERE and fuck ANY women in comparison to a ethnicels reduced ability to do so?
People like you post then wonder why others say whitecel == fakecel.
You're literally saying you're above having sex with non-white women. Truecels don't have the luxury of unilaterally dismissing literal hundreds of millions of women out of hand.

What does that have to do with whites ability to go ANYWHERE and fuck ANY women in comparison to a ethnicels reduced ability to do so?
People like you post then wonder why others say whitecel == fakecel.
You're literally saying you're above having sex with non-white women. Truecels don't have the luxury of unilaterally dismissing literal hundreds of millions of women out of hand.
Yes i admit it. I don't want to fuck a non white woman. They aren't marriage material. As i want my kids to look like me. if i just wanted to fuck, i'd go to a prostitute. I want to get married and have kids. So i would never date a non white woman. If ethnics are willing to fuck women of a different race that's their own deal. I'm saying that ethnics have it easier ascending with their own women, which is a blatant fact.

When you see incel legends like Jsanza29 (whitecel and tallcel) you realize that JBW is cope kek. Of course a whitecel has it a bit easier than a ricecel and currycel but he's nowhere near ascending.
Is because those whitecels are usually autistcels as well. I know a guy who is 6'4 and haven't get laid because is autist as fuck(he always think that life is anime despite being a NEET of almost 30 yo ). If he hadn't been a NEET he would have slayed a long time ago.

White and East Asian societies have high living standards.
The more the society is civilized, the more Inceldom grows.
Because of high competition and social selection.
The rest live in shitholes low standards so they compete easily.
In Muslim countries or Africa, you just need moneymaxing because women need providers.
In western countries, moneymaxing is nothing because women don't need money, they need your looks so it is hard to compete with looks because it is genetic.

Keep fucking coping; ricemen are ugly, this is the ultimate reason why we're marginalized and have the same SMV as curries. Whites, on another hand, can't be incel unless they're severly deformed. Neurotypicality and low inhibitation don't mean shit. Wake up to reality, there's no X for your race.

Actual blackcels always seem to be the more "intelligent", introverted, high inhibition & sometimes even autistic type instead of the slaying thugmaxxed type, on top of not being particularly good looking. Look at guys on youtube like Kent TV for an example of what I mean.

You see incels all across Asia and probably Africa too