Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Whites against race mixing are not incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Where does your line go? Burn victims? Handicapped? Landwhale? Male? Animal?
So you can choose a line an no on else can?

If you haven’t tried to get it on with someone outside of your race than you’re volcel, it’s pretty simple. You know exactly what I’m talking about.

Being a white nationalist does nothing good for you. Your race hates you. You have no allegiance to them - if you did, you would’ve gotten laid by now.

Whites have a right to be against race mixing.

White genes and traits are extremely recessive; a half white half non-white person will never look remotely white 99% of the time.

Non-white people don’t care about race mixing because it doesn’t negatively effect them. A mulatto will look 99% black most the time time. A hapa will look 99% Asian most the time. Mixed race people will always identify with their non-white side because they don’t look white at all and will look to match their non-white race.

You only get to see white traits in mixed race people when they are majority white in ancestry. But when they are mixed 50% ethnic and 50% white, they will pretty much look 90% ethnic the overwhelming majority of the time.

Whites against race mixing have a point, I’m saying this as a mixed race person.

If you haven’t tried to get it on with someone outside of your race than you’re volcel, it’s pretty simple. You know exactly what I’m talking about.

Being a white nationalist does nothing good for you. Your race hates you. You have no allegiance to them - if you did, you would’ve gotten laid by now.
Im not a white nationalist whatsoever, all i said is i dont have any attraction whatsoever for certain races, thats all.
Why did you dodge my questions, did they expose ur faulty logic?

Im not a white nationalist whatsoever, all i said is i dont have any attraction whatsoever for certain races, thats all.
Why did you dodge my questions, did they expose ur faulty logic?

Because your questions are retarded and do not pertain to this topic at all.

White genes and traits are extremely recessive; a half white half non-white person will never look remotely white 99% of the time.
Semi-cope. You are right, but they are not extremely recessive. Depends on the situation.

Because your questions are retarded and do not pertain to this topic at all.
Atleast you gave me the win by dodging my question, if you would have answered them honestly they would have exposed your hypocrisy

Atleast you gave me the win by dodging my question, if you would have answered them honestly they would have exposed your hypocrisy

Typical white nationalist /pol/ argument BS.

Your questions have nothing to do with this topic. No, I wouldn’t date a cripple burn victim animal or man.

whites who want kids similar to themselves should try for latin foids, it’s the best they could try, even tan ones will have more caucasiod looking kids than a asian woman, the only thing that’ll go away is some eye color barely any loss

white means nothing, only blue eyed tall pinkish skinned blonde people can benefit from JBW. Europeans are mostly dark eyed and dark haired even in central europe not just south. I doubt there are many actual WASP among incels

Good looking whites are either Nordic looking pretty boys or tall manly looking "dark" southerner whites with good jaws and hunter eyes. The majority of whites are balding out of shape 5'9''-ish dudes with shit facial bones. They only look good as potential betabuxxing material because of rich West halo.

Typical white nationalist /pol/ argument BS.

Your questions have nothing to do with this topic. No, I wouldn’t date a cripple burn victim animal or man.
Bro why lie about my views? im not a nationalist, all i said is i dont find some races attractive, you think thats racist? Im fine with anyone else findign them attractive.

A hapa will look 99% Asian most the time. Mixed race people will always identify with their non-white side because they don’t look white at all and will look to match their non-white race.
thats not true at all. The thing is that white ppl generally find a mixed guy being proud about his origins cringe.

If ur white it's easier to get an East Asian female above your looks level
I have never seen this happening and ive lived in both the east and the west lol

I have never seen this happening and ive lived in both the east and the west lol
I have seen videos about the thirst East Asian women have for white men.

I have seen videos about the thirst East Asian women have for white men.
thats because whites are the most attractive race on average. unless you fit the Nordic phenotype you wont receive some inherent halo for being white. seamaxxing only works because whites tend to mog the locals hard. In most wmaf relationships the guy mogs the girl and I havent seen anything to make me believe otherwise

thats because whites are the most attractive race on average. unless you fit the Nordic phenotype you wont receive some inherent halo for being white. seamaxxing only works because whites tend to mog the locals hard. In most wmaf relationships the guy mogs the girl and I havent seen anything to make me believe otherwise

Yeah but there riddle in your statement is, "can an Asian foid ever mog a 6+ white man when controlling for sex?"

Some people would argue Asian females are maxed out in looks relative to whites, so that a 9 in China is a superstar model there, but just another Asian face to the rest of the world.

Yeah but there riddle in your statement is, "can an Asian foid ever mog a 6+ white man when controlling for sex?"

Some people would argue Asian females are maxed out in looks relative to whites, so that a 9 in China is a superstar model there, but just another Asian face to the rest of the world.
I dont fully understand what you mean tbh. I’m sure there are cases out there where the noodle mogs the white but they are a minority as far as I can tell.

6B646F0D DA37 444C A9E4 8BA121958C47

Clearly, anyone who rejects the opportunity to racemix while declaring inceldom is not suffering as much as they claim

Not this one.
The previous generation where men could get their looksmatch and produce lots of white children, like my forebears did.
That one, i do protect it with all my might.
I do come from a big family afterall.

That's not how cultures work. A culture is a set of guidance for people to use to navigate their environment. Primitive cultures have guidance on which mushrooms to avoid, which plants supply medicine, which animals are good to eat. Their guidance on sex fits within their primitive culture. The culture you're pinning for is more advanced than primitive, but established before the internet, social media, tinder. The whole reason incels exist is because there is no culture on how the majority of men should navigate this new sexual environment.
I dont fully understand what you mean tbh. I’m sure there are cases out there where the noodle mogs the white but they are a minority as far as I can tell.

I just thought that mogging referenced how you rate next to a person, which is of course dependent on third-party perspective. If I saw Angelababy or some elite level Asian with Seth Rogen, I wouldn't think she was "out of his league. I'd just register them mentally as another East/West couple. Conversely, just about every 6+ white guy with an Eastern foid gives off the impression he's got an Asian fetish.
CathleenOvesonRichesSeasonTwoPremierebrX NIVepWpl

Last edited:
The race loyalty of white incels is infact proof they are volcel. The white males benefit most from race mixing. [ciatation]https://incels.is/threads/jbw-all-r...women-prefer-whites-far-more-than-men.143126/

Imagine race mixing was outlawed worldwide, you would have many more white incels as the asian females would no longer be able to freely copulate with white males as they do today. The white females that are with Tyrone will switch to being in polygamous relationships with Chad but would still not go near an ugly white male. Seamaxxing would be outlawed. I really don't understand how a white incel can be against race mixing.
[/QU

Race mixing created a lot of the abominations on this forum.

Since i’m conquistador i can only mix with Natives and Asians :dab: Maybe berber

Since i’m conquistador i can only mix with Natives and Asians :dab: Maybe berber

Kind of surprised there isn't more of a mestizo segment of the Philippines. Putting hairy Spaniards in SEA seems like a recipe for race mixing.

Race mixers deserve to be murdered by their halfbreed spawn

If I saw Angelababy or some elite level Asian with Seth Rogen, I wouldn't think she was "out of his league. I'd just register them mentally as another East/West couple.
really? :giga: while perception of attractiveness can fluctuate between people i believe that its mostly objective. and having lived in both the east and the west i think i can rate both races accurately tbh

thats not true at all. The thing is that white ppl generally find a mixed guy being proud about his origins cringe.
Semi-cope. You are right, but they are not extremely recessive. Depends on the situation.
all the Asian and Black people I know that are 50% white can easily be confused as pure blooded ethnics

U will never see a 50% white person that’s looks mostly white

View attachment 152112
Clearly, anyone who rejects the opportunity to racemix while declaring inceldom is not suffering as much as they claim
*Knock *knock
I want my kids to have some resemblance to myself, not look like they came from somewhere else.
Race mixing is not a solution, its just making the problem even worse.
Don´t patronize it, we all want our equal within our own native lands.

racemixing is degenerate however i would fuck any race

The only posters who are obsessed with racemixing are ethnics.

*Knock *knock
I want my kids to have some resemblance to myself, not look like they came from somewhere else.
Race mixing is not a solution, its just making the problem even worse.
Don´t patronize it, we all want our equal within our own native lands.
Unless you’re getting cucked, your theoretical child will bear some resemblance to you. I personally don’t feel the need to stay within my race and many incels share the same sentiment. If you proclaim yourself to be among the bottom percentage of males, why would you actively shoot yourself in the foot and endure a lifetime of loneliness over misplaced and unwarranted pride. If you have a reasonable way out and refuse it, you are a volcel it’s as simple as that